Four Minus Bree

Nobody's POV

"Hey. Did you guys know we had a Study Abroad program?" Bree asks walking over to her siblings, who are sat on the bench in the middle of the school hall.

"Why would I go to another country to do something I don't do here?" Adam scoffs.

"Look. It says you get to spend a whole semester at a high school in Australia. And guess what? I applied." Bree explains showing them the brochure.

"Cool. Kelly Porter went last year. She got sucker punched by a kangaroo." Leo says.

"Oh yeah, I saw the video. I was laughing all week." Mia chuckles.

"Well all right, I guess we're going to Australia." Adam says.

"Uh, no, no, no. No way. This is my thing. I mean, I can finally be on my own. I can study, travel, make new friends..." Bree sighs.

"Mmm... I hate to be a wet blanket-" Chase mutters getting up off the bench.

"No you don't." Leo says, making Chase glare at him.

"But Mr. Davenport is never gonna let you do this. You can't go on missions if you're halfway across the world." Chase scoffs.

"Yeah, and you can't leave me behind with the guys! I can't be the only girl in the lab!" Mia whines.

"Well, sure I can. I mean, I haven't figured out all the details yet, but there's gotta be a way to make it work. And Mia, you'd be fine. Chase is kinda like a sister anyway." Bree says, the last part making Chase glare at her.

"Not unless these three can unlock a new ability to make up for you not being here. And your right about Chase being like a sister." Leo chuckles, making Chase direct his glare to him instead.

"Ooh. Well maybe, I can unlock an ability where I disappear and reappear somewhere else. Let me try." Adam says getting off the bench and crouching down, grunting as he closes his eyes.

He opens his eyes a few seconds later, making everyone give him a strange look.

"Did it work?" He asks.

"You didn't do it long enough. Try it again. This time, more grunting." Chase says, making Adam go back to his grunting.

Chase and the others walk behind him, making it look like Adam has geo leaped in front of them.

"You did it!" Mia shouts as they all hi-five Adam, he looks more than pleased with himself.

"Bree, is there something you wanna tell me?" Donald asks walking into the living room, where Bree is sat on the couch with Adam.

"I got this. Look, we all like you, but we think Tasha could've done better." Adam says getting up and walking over to the kitchen.

"I just got a phone call that said you been accepted to study in Australia?" Donald says holding out his phone.

"Wait? What? That's crazy! Did they mention what day I'm leaving?!" Bree gasps jumping up from her seat.

"You're not going." Donald says.

"Why?" Bree asks.

"Come on, Bree! It was obvious! Even Adam saw that one coming." Chase chuckles as he sits at the table.

"No idea what you're talking about. Already moved on to cold cuts." Adam mutters as he pulls a plate from the fridge.

"Did somebody say cold cuts?!" Mia gasps running into the room, heading straight towards Adam.

"You can't abandon the team. What if Adam, Chase and Mia picked up and left for a month?" Donald asks.

"Well then, I wouldn't have to go to Australia. I wouldn't just be leaving you guys. I can super speed back any time you need me." Bree says.