Sink Or Swim Pt.2

Nobody's POV

"So...this is where we'll be hiding out from the FBI. What do you think?" 'Donald' says as they walk into a dark gated room, which is located in one of his 'off-shore' facilities.

"I think we should update our tetanus shots." Bree groans looking around the dark room.

"Hey, where's Leo? I thought you said he'd be here." Chase asks.

"Yeah, I kind of lied about that." 'Donald' says pressing his fingers to the side of his neck, changing back to his true appearance.

"Guess who?" He chuckles with a smirk.

"Whoa! Awesome mask, Mr. Davenport! He looks just like his evil brother who captured us!" Adam chuckles.

"That is his evil brother." Bree mutters.

"And he did just capture us." Chase adds.

"Oh!" Adam gasps, finally realising what's going on.

"I don't get it! I froze you into an ice cube! You were in Mr Davenport's warehouse! How did you get out?!" Mia shouts glaring at him.

"I had a little help." Douglas says with a shrug.

"It doesn't matter! We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one!" Bree snaps glaring at him.

"Yeah, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music. Twenty years of up-tempo jazz, gone!" Douglas groans.

"Yeah? Well I know something else that's about to be gone." Chase says.

"Yeah. Let's get his reggae too." Adam says with a smirk.

"Crush him!" Mia shouts as they begin to charge at him.

"Now!" Douglas shouts pointing across the room.

Adam, Bree, Chase and Mia glance to the side, just as a masked figure walks out of the darkness. He holds up his hand and electrocutes the four of them, knocking them unconscious.

"Told you I had a little help." Douglas chuckles.

"Wakey-wakey. Eggs and bac-y. Actually it's just an expression. All we have to eat around here are nuts, berries and... The occasional barbequed iguana." Douglas says as the four bionic teens wake up, forcing themselves up off the floor.

"Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil!" Adam snaps glaring at them.

"Wait! Who was that guy?" Chase asks as he, Bree and Mia walk over to Adam.

"Oh, that's right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner. Krane, come say hi to the kids." Douglas says with a smirk.

"Wait, now we have three dads?" Adam asks.

"No way, I'm losing count of them all!" Mia groans, just as Krane walks back out.

"After I was booted from Davenport Industries I needed cash to continue my research. Luckily, I found a billionaire who believed in me. Say hello to my colleague, benefactor, and all-around bad guy, Victor Krane." Douglas explains.

"What's with the mask?" Bree asks.

Krane takes off the mask, revealing his horribly disfigured face to the four teens.

"Is there a way I can un-see that?" Mia mutters, making Krane glare at her.

"Dude, I have got to get you into a dermatologist." Douglas mutters.

"What is that stuff all over his face?" Bree asks, pointing to all the wires and pieces of metal lodged into Krane's face.

"You are no longer the only humans with bionics." Krane says with a smirk.