Unauthorized Mission

Nobody's POV

"Nice work guys. That mission was a total success." Chase says as he, his siblings and Sebastian walk back into the academy.

"Maybe for you. Nothing caught on fire or blew up, to me it was colossal failure!" Adam groans.

"I'm with Adam on that." Mia adds.

"Well, good news. You guys have got heat vision, pyrokinesis and a whole afternoon ahead of you. Go make something happen!" Leo explains with a smirk.

"Hey, Adam. While you were gone I got to boogey-board with the dolphins!" Bob chuckles walking in with a boogey-board, which obviously has a shark bite in it.

"Bob, Those weren't dolphins. These are clearly the bites of an angry catfish." Adam says pulling a 'duh' face.

"Wow! Is there anything you don't know?" Bob sighs before he walks out.

"I don't think we should let those two play together anymore." Bree mutters to Mia.

"Ya think?" Mia chuckles.

"Hey Chase, on the next mission, do you think I might actually be able to do something?" Sebastian asks turning to Chase.

"You did get to do something. You watched me be an amazing mission leader, most people would pay to see that." Chase explains with a smirk.

"And then demand a refund!" Bree scoffs.

"I'm just saying, the whole purpose of me going on the mission, is to get some hands-on training." Sebastian says.

"And you did! you handed me my flashlight and my lip balm, thank you!" Chase chuckles smiling at him.

"But I'm the best student here! I've been acing all of my training exercises! Without practice, how am I going to be mission leader?" Sebastian protests.

"Oh, and that's just it. You wont, 'cause I'm mission leader." Chase says with a smirk.

"Yeah, you can't be mission leader too, because I would have to make fun of both of you, and there aren't enough hours in the day. I need some me time!" Adam sighs.

"Hey, Chase. stop being such a control freak ok? Sebastian seems perfectly capable." Bree says.

"Aww, thanks." Sebastian says smiling at Bree.

"My, pleasure." Bree replies smiling back at him.

"Oh brother!" Mia groans slamming her head against the desk.

"You know, if you keep doing that you're gonna get a severe head injury." Chase says giving her a strange look.

"I know, I'm going for amnesia." Mia says with a shrug.

"Hey, I just heard Leo got to go on a mission! Why'd he get picked and not me?!" Spin yells as he storms over to Chase, Mia and Leo in the training area.

"Well, Spin. Leo and Sebastian both excelled in their training this week. Plus, Mr. Davenport considered many other factors. Like experience, bionic abilities, social dynamics-" Chase explains.

"Too short, too young. Bye-Bye." Leo mocks as Donald walks in.

"Mr. Davenport, do you think I'm too young to go on missions?" Spin asks walking towards him.

"And too short. I thought Leo just covered that." Donald says with a shrug.

"But Leo brags all the time about how you sent him on a misison when he was younger to stop a runaway train!" Spin protests.

"He wasn't sent, he snuck on." Mia chuckles.

"But I was there...and I was awesome." Leo says striking a victory pose.