Trucked Out

Nobody's POV

"I cannot believe Adam's not back from his driving test. What's taking him so long?" Leo sighs as he and his siblings sit in the living room, waiting for Adam to return from his driving test.

"Two words: Adam. Test." Bree says.

"Man, if he passes, it's good news for us and bad news for everyone on the road. Or the sidewalk." Chase chuckles.

"Well, he has to pass. I need him to drive me to that party on Saturday." Leo says.

"What party?" Chase asks.

"The one you weren't invited to." Leo chuckles.

"You got invited to Caroline Davis' party and I didn't?" Bree asks.

"Neither did I!" Chase shouts.

"I did." Mia says.

"Your 13! Your too young to even go to parties like that?!" Bree gasps.

"I'm 14 in like 5 and a half months." Mia protests.

"He's home!" Bree gasps as the door opens, only to reveal Tasha.

"It's just you." Leo groans.

"Nice to see you, too." Tasha chuckles.

"Sorry, mom. How's it going?" Leo asks.

"Great. I've had the best day. It all started when I went to-" Tasha says as Donald walks in.

"Save it for later, woman! Adam's here!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mission Creek's newest fully licensed driver!" Donald shouts as Adam walks into the room.

"Woo-hoo, I passed!" He chuckles as everyone cheers.

"He really impressed me. He got a 96 on the test." Donald says.

"I didn't even know scores went up that high! Oh, and get this, Mr. Davenport said if I passed, he'd buy me a car." Adam chuckles.

"What?!" Tasha snaps glaring at Donald.

"Well, in my defense, I never thought he would pass." Donald mutters.

"Yeah, none of us did." Bree adds.

"Preachin' to the choir, people." Adam mutters.

"Donald, are you sure he's ready for a car? You remember what happened when you bought him a bike?" Tasha sighs, the memory of Adam walking in with a trashed bike flooding her mind.

"Um... to be fair, honey, Adam is a lot more responsible now. He worked very hard to get his driver's license, and I think he should be rewarded." Donald explains.

"I don't know." Tasha mutters.

"Don't worry, I promise I will get Adam the safest car available." Donald says.

"The safest car is the one he isn't driving." Chase chuckles.

"Even then, those ones aren't safe if he's near." Mia adds.

"I don't care what car it is, as long as you give me a ride to Caroline Davis' party. I don't know if you heard... I was invited." Leo says smirking at Bree.

"Me too." Mia mocks.

"Enough!" Bree snaps glaring at them both.

"Take care, ladies! See you at the party! Oh, did I tell you I was invited to the par-" Leo chuckles as he, Bree and Chase sit in the cafeteria, where Leo keeps talking to girls that walk past.

"YES!" Bree and Chase snap.

"There's my little boy! Mind if I join you?" Tasha gasps walking up to Leo, making him almost choke on the food he's eating.