Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.2

Nobody's POV

"Yes! Yes! Oh, I love the International Spelling Bee! That last word had four Z's in it!" Chase yells as he, Leo and Adam sit on the couch, the two older boys ignoring each other.

"Yeah, lot of Z's going on here too." Leo mutters as he looks at his phone.

"Leo, tell Chase nerd hour is over. My home renovation show is on. The Piscarellis are turning their dead space into a powder room!" Adam chuckles turning to Leo.

"Chase, Adam wants to watch TV. Apparently, the Italians are putting in a toilet." Leo says turning to Chase.

"Well, you can tell Adam that he should have gotten here first." Chase groans staring at the TV.

"He's not changing it." Leo says turning back to Adam.

"Tell Chase if he doesn't gimme the remote, he's gonna get punched." Adam says not looking away from the TV.

"Chase?" Leo asks turning to his brother.

"Not happening." Chase mutters.

"He says-." Leo says turning back to Adam, only to get punched on the arm.

"Oww! What was that for?!" He yells clutching his arm.

"I'm sorry, I got confused! I thought you were Chase! Can you punch him for me?" Adam asks.

"That is it! You guys haven't talked for weeks! You can break up the team, but you are not breaking up my family!" Leo shouts jumping up from the couch.

"I'm going out! Don't call me! Don't text me! I'm not interested!" Mia shouts walking into the room and out of the house, not even glancing at his siblings.

"Well she's turning into Bree." Leo mutters as Donald walks inside.

"Hey, uh, Mr Davenport, can i have $50? I want to buy a bathing suit for my spring break trip to Hawaii." Bree asks walking up to him and showing him her magazine.

"Oh sure, yeah. Can you get me one, too? Ask the salesperson for a 'man-kini'. They'll tell ya they don't exist but trust me, they do." Donald says holding out the money, receiving a strange look back from Bree.

"You know what, I'll get my own." He mutters as Bree takes the money and goes back to her magazine.

"Hold on! She's going to Hawaii? I asked if I could go on an astronomy cruise and you said no!" Chase shouts walking over to him.

"Yeah, but that was before you quit the team. Now that you've completely gutted my greatest achievement, I don't care what you do." Donald says before walking over to Leo.

"Great! Then I'm off to buy me some Milky Way swim trunks." Chase says snatching Bree's money and running for the door.

Before he can reach it, Bree superspeeds in front of him and snatches the money back.

"When will you learn?" She smirks before superspeeding away.

"Here Chase, I'll take some Milky Way trunks too. I don't know how they're cut, so lean more little dipper than big." Donald says walking over and holding out some money.

"You can keep your money, cause that's not happening." Chase says before running out of the house.

"Oh finally, it's Piscarelli time." Adam sighs leaning back in his chair.

"Oh Adam, I almost forgot. Chase wanted me to tell you something." Leo says punching him on the arm with his super strength.

"Oww! Oh, he's dead!" Adam yells before running out of the house.