The Haunting Of Mission Creek

Nobody's POV

"Psst! Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit? Well, it's happening to me! Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!" Leo shouts walking up to his siblings, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Well you know, when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself: Where's the last place you saw it?" Adam asks.

"On my body." Leo says.

"And you definitely checked there?" Adam asks.

"That is so mean. Who would do that to you?" Bree gasps.

"A-yo!" Trent shouts running through the hall, dressed in Leo's small clothes.

"Ah." Adam, Bree and Chase chuckle.

"Ah! It's the guy who threw me through a basketball hoop!" Mia screams jumping behind Bree and Chase.

"Trent? You took my clothes?" Leo groans turning to Trent.

"Well, yeah. How else am I supposed to play Attack of the Giant Trent? Fee-fi-fo-fum. I smell the blood of a wimpy one! Get it?It's you. Ooh! Tear in isle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the "not big and the not tall store'" Trent mocks as he rips Leo's pants and walks off.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo sighs turning back to his siblings.

"Well, I outsmart him. I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he is gonna take a..." Chase explains.

"Bathroom break!" Trent shouts running into the bathroom.

"Right on time." Chase chuckles.

"Son, you need a hobby." Bree sighs patting him on the back.

"Yeah, but can you send me his schedule." Mia mutters.

"I'm sick of this. I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice. Stop picking on me or suffer rhe consequences." Leo says walking into the cafeteria.

As he walks in, Trent takes his towel off him and throws it away.

Leo runs as fast as he can away, trying to avoid everyone else.

"Camera phones on people, we've got a runner!" Trent shouts waving everyone into the cafeteria.

"Lost and found didn't have anything, so principal Perry loaned me her emergency pantsuit." Leo groans as he walks out, dressed in an ugly pantsuit.

"Jacket head!" Trent shouts pulling Leo's pantsuit over his head.

"Okay that's it. Its time me and Trent had a talk. Now he's disrespecting my brother and casual business attire!" Adam snaps.

"Looking good, Dooley. Sorry about the crumbs in the pockets, I'm a girl who likes her crackers." Perry chuckles as he walks past Leo. "Attention, Dandruff donkeys! Tomorrow is the homecoming dance, and if you don't have a date now, keep asking. I love watching rejections!" She shouts in the middle of the hall.

"How many dances have you been to?" Bree asks.

"We're not going there, stickpop!" Perry snaps glaring at Bree.

"Anyway, tomorrow's the 100th anniversary of the demise of Jasper the Janitor! Flo, Randy, a little mood lighting!" She snaps before the lights switch off, darkening the whole room.

"It was a dark, gloomy night at Mission Creek High when a group of kids decided to prank old Jasper." Perry says in a spooky voice.

"Why were the students here at night?" Leo asks.