Can I Borrow The Helicopter?

Nobody's POV

"Caitlin, calm down, okay? Calm down." Bree says as she sits in the lab, on a phone cal with her new friend Caitlin.

"Yes, Caitlin, calm down!" Chase shouts moving up to Bree.

"Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!" Adam snaps.

"Yeah, why don't you buy a trip to Antarctica." Mia mocks. Bree shoves her siblings out of the way and walks into the middle of the lab, leaning against one of the consoles.

"Uhh! Hey, Rodney breaks up with you every two weeks. That is, like, totally normal. No! No, don't cry, don't cry." Bree stammers. Instead of crying, Caitlin screams and makes Bee flinch away from the phone.

"Okay, scream. Screaming is good." Bree says.

"Screaming is so good." Chase chuckles.

"Screaming is perfect." Mia mocks, making Bree glare at her.

"I am so sick of you!" Bree shouts at her siblings. "No, no, no! I'm not sick of you, Caitlin. Maybe Rodney just needs some space." Bree says going back to her conversation.

"Yeah, maybe Rodney's an astronaut!" Chase mocks.

"Yeah, maybe he dumped Caitlin for a one-eyed Martian girl!" Adam shouts pulling a weird face.

"No, I bet the girls from Uranus!" Mia chuckles hi-fiving Adam.

"Caitlin, hold on!" Bree shouts into the phone. She glares at her siblings and walks inside her capsule, closing the door behind her. She shouts something at her siblings but its inaudible, since her capsules soundproof.

"Okay, what were you saying?" Bree asks turning back to her phone.

"I got this." Chase says strolling over to the console. He presses some buttons on it and Bree's phone gets sucked up to the top, getting stuck their in the process.

"I love magnets!" Chase shouts.

"This day just gets better and better." Mia chuckles, amused by her sisters annoyance.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree groans as she runs upstairs, closely followed by her annoying siblings.

"Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals." Donald says.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asks, desperate to get rid of her siblings.

"Bree what's the problem?" Tasha asks.

"They won't stop annoying me. Especially when I'm on the phone to my friends." Bree groans.

"Even Mia?" Tasha asks.

"She's the worst." Bree sighs, glaring at her sister.

"What? Your the easiest to annoy. I need to mess with one of you guys or I'll get bored." Mia chuckles.

"Look Bree, I'm sorry but your just gonna have to put up with it." Donald sighs.

Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha says.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." Donald protests.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha snaps.

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Donald chuckles flashing a smile.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha says.