Human Eddy

Nobody's POV

"What's up, meat bots?" Perry chuckles as she walks into the cafeteria, where the five bionic teens are eating lunch.

"Excuse me. What do you think you're doing? This is the fourth time this week I've caught you blowing off your security rounds." Donald says as he walks into the room.

"What do you expect? This job is too hard for one person. How am I supposed to patrol the grounds, monitor cyber security, and still find time to steal from you?" Perry groans.

"Look, you asked me for this job. If you can't handle it, maybe I should find somebody else." Donald sighs.

"Good luck trying to find someone else who wants a high-paying job on a tropical island." Perry says, not realising the irony in her sentence.

"Hey, what's going on with the monitors?" Chase asks motioning to the monitors, which is only showing static.

"Somebody probably hacked our signal because the sheriff wasn't doing her job." Donald scoffs glaring at Perry.

"Hi!" Eddy shouts popping up on the screen, making the five teens scream.

"It's back! It's back!" Mia yells jumping behind Chase.

"I've been trying to get in here for months. I had to go through all sorts of firewalls and security blocks. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you didn't want me here." Eddy explains.

"We don't want you here." Leo says.

"Well, look who finally got a big-boy voice. Still waiting for the rest of your little-boy body to catch up, huh?" Eddy mocks, receiving a glare back from Leo.

"Eddy, you're supposed to be in Mission Creek with Tasha." Donald says giving him an accusing look.

"Don't worry, she's fine. I triple-locked her in the closet. Even her man paws can't claw through that. Speaking of man paws, how are you, Bree?" Eddy explains.

"That's it! Where's the hammer?!" Bree snaps lunging for Eddy, Leo holding her back.

"I don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools." Eddy chuckles.

"Yeah and one of those tools includes a blow torch! Light 'em up!" Mia yells before she generates a flame in her hand, her siblings holding her back.

"Hey, great news, everybody." Chase says as his siblings walk into the mentors quarters, where he is stood with Donald.

"You scored a goal in your junior soccer league?" Adam chuckles with an excited look.

"You finally fit into men's pants?" Bree asks.

"Your finally tall enough to go on the rides at Disneyland?" Mia asks with a smirk.

"You're going bald?" Leo asks.

"Why would that be great news?" Chase asks with a confused look.

"You already act like a boring old man. Might as well look the part." Leo says with a shrug.

"The president wants me to be on his environmental task force committee. It's a think tank of the world's smartest minds brought together to address major ecological issues." Chase explains.

"Sounds like something a boring old man would say." Adam says with a shrug.

"This is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me. Committee member today, president tomorrow." Chase says with a victorious smirk.

"And revolution the day after." Bree says with a smirk.

"Liberty and freedom for all!" Mia shouts punching her fist in the air.