One Of Us

Nobody's POV

"Douglas, have you seen Leo? He's late for training." Chase asks as he and his siblings walk up to Douglas in the common area.

"Why don't you just call him?" Douglas asks.

"Ugh, too much work. Let's just kick him out of the academy." Adam groans.

"Here, here!" Mia shouts holding her hand up as Chase dials Leo's number.

"Hello." Leo says as he appears on the screen.

"Leo, what are you doing back in Mission Creek? You're supposed to be here for training." Chase asks in a scolding voice.

"Sorry. I had to pop back and deal with a little situation. Janelle missed me. You ladies can be SO needy." Leo chuckles.

"She threatened to break-up with you, didn't she?" Bree asks, a small smirk on her face.

"It was implied." Leo mumbles as the doorbell rings.

"Ah! She's here!" He screams before hanging up, no doubt off to try and impress Janelle.

"Can you believe him? Skipping his training to hang out with a girl?" Chase scoffs.

"You might understand it one day if you actually have one." Adam mocks.

"For your information, later today, I will be online gaming with FrizzyBizzy21. And there's a 50% chance that's a female." Chase explains, receiving odd looks from his siblings.

"Well, good luck with that." Mia mutters, just as a girl steps out of the hydra loop.

"Ah, it's her!" Douglas yells, causing all of the students to get into a fighting stance.

"Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Adam asks walking towards the girl.

"Adam, that's S-1, Krane's lead soldier. She tried to destroy us." Chase says.

"Oh, yeah. What do you say we finish the job and get outta here?" Adam suggests, receiving an odd look from S-1.

"What are you doing here?" Chase asks, still holding his fight stance.

"I figured since this is the bionic academy you're the only people who might be able to help. Something's wrong with me." S-1 sighs.

"Yeah, we already know that, Psycho Sally. You tried to crush Leo and take us all out." Bree scoffs glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." S-1 says, a confused look on her face.

"Of course she doesn't. She's a blank slate, just like the rest of the soldiers were." Douglas gasps.

"And Adam." Mia chuckles, receiving a glare from Adam.

"Why weren't you rounded up with everyone else?" Chase asks.

"All I know is that I woke up in a field, then this family found me and took me in. And when they discovered I was bionic, they freaked out. So I ran away and I've been hiding ever since." S-1 explains.

"I don't believe her." Bree says glaring at S-1.

"I do." Mia says walking over and standing beside S-1.

"Mia, th-." Chase says with a cautious look.

"She's not evil." Mia says, cutting him off before he can finish.

"How do you know that?" Bree asks.

"Her eyes. They aren't green. That means she's not being controlled by the triton app." Mia says.