Mission Space

Nobody's POV

"Oh, I love history class! Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk." Adam chuckles as he and his siblings walk down the stairs in school.

"Adam, please tell me you didn't." Chase groans as Adam pops a bubble of gum in his mouth.

"He did. He totally did." Bree says, completely grossed out by her older brothers actions.

"Oh. Guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus." Leo says glaring at Marcus from across the hall.

"A.K.A, the demon!" Mia gasps.

"M-dog!" Adam, Bree and Chase shout walking over to Marcus and having a group hug.

"Wait. Hold the phone. Hold the phone, hold the freaky-deaky phone. "M-dog"?" Leo asks walking over to them, Mia following close behind.

"Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames." Chase says.

"Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname." Leo says.

"Trust me, you don't want a nickname from them. I have 50 and not one of them is nice." Mia groans.

"Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?" Adam asks turning to Marcus.

"He's probably sucking the souls out of young children!" Mia snaps glaring at Marcus.

"Ah, my dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma." Marcus says, completely ignoring Mia.

"Aha! You said your grandma was dead." Leo gasps.

"The other grandma. But thanks for reminding me." Marcus sobs, making Adam, Bree and Chase glare at him. "I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend." Marcus sighs.

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." Leo groans.

"Leo, give it a rest." Chase says.

"Chase, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request for a background check on this M-dog." Leo says.

"Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us. I'll just check with Mr. Davenport." Chase says turning to Marcus.

"No way! No! No! No!" Mia shouts.

"Mia, what's wrong with you?" Bree asks.

"Many things that haven't been diagnosed yet, but that's not the point. He's evil!" Mia snaps glaring at Marcus.

"Mia, you sound ridiculous. Like Mr Davenport ridiculous." Adam chuckles.

"Wait, you call your dad "Mr. Davenport"?" Marcus asks.

"Uh, No. Pssh. No. But you do, and I wanted to make sure you knew who I was talking about." Chase stammers.

"Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys." Marcus says before walking away.

"Bree, watch out!" Chase shouts as a football flies towards her. He points his arm out and the football moves in the opposite direction, avoiding Bree.

"What just happened?" Bree asks.

"Did you just...?" Adam gasps.

"I think I just moved that ball with my mind." Chase says.

"I didn't know you could do that." Leo says.

"Neither did I." Chase mutters.

"Man, if you can do that with your mind, I wonder what I can do with mine." Adam gasps.

"We've been wondering that for years." Bree chuckles walking off with Chase and Leo.

"I could do something cool with my mind. Right Mia?" Adam asks turning to his little sister.