Forbidden Hero

"Easy, easy, easy." Adam mutters as his siblings help an injured Leo out of the hydra loop, all of them exhausted from their most recent mission.

"You know, it would be a lot easier if you stop with saying the word easy every two seconds!" Chase snaps as they all glare at him.

"Sorry, careful, careful, careful." Adam mutters, still not getting the hint.

"Uh oh, did Leo blow chunks on the hydra loop again?" Bob asks walking over.

"No! We were on a mission and I hurt my ankle." Leo groans as he sits down.

"And then Mia blew chunks on the hydra loop." Bree chuckles pointing to her sister.

"What? I had a burrito on the way back from the mission. It was only a matter of time." Mia says with a shrug.

"You know the drill Bob." Adam says turning to his young student.

"Puke patrol! I'll get the mop!" Bob yells before running out, receiving odd looks as he does.

"I've taught him well." Adam mutters, a small smirk plastered on his face.

"We were evacuating a steel mill when the roof collapsed." Chase explains to the surrounding students.

"We were pinned down and Leo had to jump over an industrial grinder to save us." Bree adds smiling over at Leo.

"I saw my whole life flash before my life, it was full of disappointment." Mia sighs.

"Come on buddy, let's get you to the infirmary and get that leg checked out." Chase says turning to Leo.

"Would you quit fussing?! I'm a grown man, I don't need you to baby me!" Leo groans as he begins to walk out, just as Tasha walks in from the training area.

"MOMMY!" He yells flinging himself into his mothers arms.

"Oh, I came as soon as you texted me." Tasha sighs as she pulls away from the hug.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is a grade A boo-boo." Leo says pointing to his ankle.

"We better get you to your room. Where is your room exactly?" Tasha asks looking around.

"Oh, the other side of the island." Chase says.

"I still can't believe you guys got your own island. For Valentines Day all I got was a lousy t-shirt that says 'I married Donald'." Tasha explains.

"Wait, you guys are married? I thought you just came over a lot." Adam chuckles as he moves his arm around, accidentally hitting Mia in the stomach.

"Oh, sorry Mia." He says giving her a apologetic look.

"Uh oh, here comes the other burrito." Mia groans before she sticks her head in a plant pot, throwing up her burrito.

"On second thoughts, keep the island." Tasha mutters, a disgusted look on her face.

"Thanks Mom, you always make the best smoothies. But something's missing..." Leo mutters as he drinks a smoothie on the couch in the mentors quarters, Tasha standing by him.

"Here you go." Tasha says as she puts a small umbrella in his drink.

"Perfect. You know, the umbrella shouldn't effect the taste but it just does!" Leo chuckles.

"I'm gonna go check on the pool temperature. I warmed it up so you could soak your ankle." Tasha explains.

"You know, if you wanna throw a few bubbles in there I would not be opposed." Leo explains as the four mentors walk into the room.