The Vanishing Pt.2

Nobody's POV

Where's the love?" Marcus asks with a smirk.

"How is this possible?" Douglas asks in a confused voice.

"Yeah. We saw you get crushed under a mountain of rubble." Chase adds with a glare.

"When I was making my 'movie', Douglas couldn't stop bragging about his greatest creation ever, an android with bionic speed, strength, and intellect." Giselle explains.

"Hold on, you were after Mia. Marcus doesn't have her abilities." Leo says in a confused voice.

"No, but he has abilities that are even more powerful than hers. So I dug him up, and reassembled him, piece by piece." Giselle says.

"Oh, we should try that with Grandma Davenport." Adam chuckles, receiving odd looks from his siblings.

"Marcus' bionic intelligence gives him a photographic memory, which means he remembers everything from his past, and boy, does he have an axe to grind with you, Douglas." Giselle explains as Marcus glares at Douglas.

"Me?! Why me? Leo and Mia were the ones who hated you!" Douglas protests.

"Uh, yeah, that's true." Leo says with a shrug.

"When they attacked me, you ran away! You were my creator, and you left me to die!" Marcus yells.

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be coming back." Douglas mutters with a shrug.

"All right, Marcus, I think it's time we finish you for good." Chase says as he and his siblings get into a fighting stance.

"Oh, hold on. We might as well complete this family reunion. We're just missing one piece of the puzzle." Giselle says as she walks over to the console and presses a button, causing Mia to appear.

As she does, Mia continues running, causing her to crash into the wall.

"I'm out! I'm free! Guys, let's go!" Mia gasps turning around, her mood completely changing at the sight of Marcus.

"You!" She snaps pointing at Marcus.

"Me." Marcus says with a smirk.

"You don't know how long I've waited to kick your butt again." Mia says as she glares at him.

"You don't stand a chance against us. I upgraded Marcus' technology, and made him more powerful than ever." Giselle scoffs.

"Well, he's gonna have to be more powerful, because there are five of us now. That's right, bushy brow. I'm bionic now, too." Leo explains with a smirk.

"Seriously?" Marcus asks rolling his eyes.

"It's just his little arm." Giselle scoffs.

"And my little leg!" Leo protests.

"It doesn't matter how powerful you are. We took you out once, and we'll do it again. Get him!" Chase shouts as he, Leo, Bree and Adam prepare to charge at Marcus.

Marcus uses his levitation to push himself up, firing his plasma grenades and knocking the four older teens to the ground.

"Guys!" Donald shouts as he and Douglas run over to them.

"You'll pay for that!" Mia yells before charging at Marcus...

"We'll start with Bree first. Never done mouth-to-mouth with a real mouth before. But here goes." Bob says as he stands over Bree, who is beginning to regain consciousness.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" She yells jumping up, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Where are we?" Adam asks.

"In a dark room with metal walls. What is with you people? Open your eyes." Bob scoffs.