Principle From Another Planet

Nobody's POV

"Hey Adam, guess what? I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big lunar eclipse!" Chase gasps running over to Adam as he walks into the living room.

"Yep, all dude's no girls. Definitely a Chase party." Adam says.

"It's gonna be awesome. I even prepared freeze dried food pellets, they're just like the ones astronauts eat. Their in the kitchen. See." Chase says turning towards the kitchen, only to find Mia eating the last food pellet.

"Ah! You ate them all?!" Chase shouts running over to her and grabbing the plate.

"Yes and can I just say, astronauts are living the life." Mia chuckles walking over.

"Come on guys, your gonna miss the big lunar eclipse! I haven't been this excited since the big meteor shower of '98!" Donald shouts running out onto the porch.

"I cannot wait to see this!" Chase gasps walking up to the telescope.

"Well your gonna have to." Donald mutters shoving Chase out of the way and looking for himself.

"Ok, let me see. Let me see." Chase says as Donald steps away from the telescope.

"Mia up!" Mia shouts shoving Chase out of the way and looking for herself.

"Ok, so what are we looking at exactly?" Adam asks as Mia steps away from the telescope.

"Adam, the lunar eclipse is a rare and breathtaking event. The moon is passing directly behind the earth, blocking the light that normally illuminates it." Donald explains.

"Wow, nothing more exciting than a slow moving shadow!" Adam gasps.

"Watching the lunar eclipse takes time and patience, we're gonna be here all night." Donald says.

"Ok great, so it's like a sleepover but minus the fun." Adam says stepping away from the telescope, allowing Chase to walk over to it.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Bree asks walking out.

"Looking at the lunar eclipse." Chase says as he stands at the telescope.

"Oh cool, let me see!" Bree chuckles pushing Chase out of the way and looking for herself.

"Oh come on!" Chase yells.

"I want to be nice and not crack a joke, but right now it's just so hard." Mia chuckles, making Chase glare at her.

"Leo Dooley's video log of the lunar eclipse. I'm recording tonight's events as they happen, real time. No editing, no filters and no special effects. That's right folks, he's as old as he appears." Leo says as he points his camera at Donald.

"Hey what are you filming?" Chase asks as he and his siblings sit on the couch.

"The bizarre events that happen during lunar eclipses. Lakes go dry, rivers go red." Leo explains.

"People die of boredom!" Mia groans.

"Leo, please tell me you don't buy into all that fake folklore." Donald says walking over.

"It's not folklore, it's true. During the last eclipse, I saw a bird fly backwards! And no one believed me!" Leo says.

"It's not that we don't believe you, it's just that we don't care about the things you say." Bree chuckles nervously.

"Sorry buddy, it's true." Mia adds.

"Leo, a lunar eclipse is an astronomical event. It's not witchcraft, it's science. Nothing bad is gonna happen tonight." Donald says, just as Perry runs into the house and closes the door.