Brother Battle

Nobody's POV

"Adam stop!" Chase shouts as Adam carries him into the living room against his will.

"I told you, my weight set broke and I need you to be my barbell. And please, don't scream this time its distracting." Adam groans as Donald walks inside.

"Adam put him down. That's how people get hurt." Donald orders.

"Hmm. Good point, I should probably stretch first" Adam says throwing Chase to the floor and walking off.

"I'm so tired of him. So far this week I've been his weight set, his football, and his jump rope." Chase groans walking over to Donald.

"Well, on the bright side you've never looked more fit." Donald chuckles patting him on the back.

"I'm serious. He's always using his strength to make my life miserable." Chase sighs.

"Well then you get even." Douglas says.

"How? None of my abilities can compete with his strength. The only one out of all of us that can even stand a chance against him is Mia and she'd never fight him. And it's hard to torture him with brain teasers when he doesn't have a brain." Chase explains.

"Maybe I can unlock a new ability. Give him something he never had before. The upper hand." Douglas suggests walking over from the kitchen.

"Yes. Let's do it." Chase says with a smile, already totally on board with Douglas' idea.

"Euh, no, let's not, absulutely, finito, forget it!" Donald shouts.

"Why not?" Douglas asks giving him a questioning look.

"Because I said so. You live under my roof, you play by my rules, end of discussion." Donald says before walking off.

"You live under my roof, you play by my-" Douglas groans in a mocking voice.

"I can hear you!" Donald shouts from outside the room.

"Alright, Chase, my hammy's are loose, I'm ready for round two." Adam says as he walks back into the room.

"Ah, ah, ah, Mr. Davenport said you can't benchpress me anymore." Chase says backing up slightly.

"Yeah, but he didn't say anything about you being my shot put. Come on, let's go for gold!" Adam chuckles, making Chase run off in fear.

"Starting with sprints! I like it!" He shouts before running after Chase.

"Douglas, you have to unlock a new ability for me! Adam just put on boxing gloves and tried to hook me to the ceiling!" Chase shouts running into the living room, where Douglas is watching TV on the couch.

"Sorry, Donny said no. And look, I feel your pain. When we were kids, he pushed me around all the time." Douglas replies.

"And then you got the upper hand?" Chase asks.

"No, he invented a robot to beat me up. Fisto Roboto was as cruel as he was calculating!" Douglas cries, remembering his horrible childhood memories.

"Well, if you know what it is like then why don't you help me?" Chase asks sitting down beside him.

"Sorry Chase, he said no. And I've got to stay on his good side, or else he will cut off my allowance. I'm saving up to buy a car. You know, in case I have to live in it." Douglas explains, making Chase give him a strange look.

"You know what, fine, I get it. Mr. Davenport is smarter, and older, and he controls you." Chase says, secretly trying to trick Douglas into his way of thinking.