Not So Smart Phone

Nobody's POV

"Hey guys, check it out. We just got our first paychecks from Tech Town." Chase says as he and Bree walk into the lab.

"Nice! What are you going to spend it on? A video game? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?" Leo asks walking up to them.

"Nope. I'm gonna open a savings account." Chase says with a smirk.

"I want to like you, but you make it so hard." Bree sighs walking up to Mia.

"Yeah and you wonder why I call Adam the cool brother." Mia chuckles.

"The job also comes with perks." Chase says holding up the new ePhone.

"The new ePhone 7?! Those aren't even out yet! How'd you get one?" Leo gasps.

"Well, Leo, as a rising star of the Tech Town empire-" Chase says.

"We all got one." Bree says holding up her own phone.

"And did you get your little sister one?" Mia asks with a smile.

"I just got you a new tablet, don't push it." Bree says before walking out of the room.

"So is that a maybe?!" Mia shouts running after her sister.

"People are already lined up for the big release Friday. You should've seen the crazy looks in their eyes when I walked by with this thing." Chase chuckles as Leo looks at the phone, a crazy look in his eyes.

"Yup that's the look." He mutters.

"This version's got a new auto-centering feature to help you take better selfies." Leo says grabbing the phone and taking a selfie, only for it to come out horribly.

"Yeah, I don't photograph well." He mutters as Chase gives him a strange look.

"Point that bad boy over here. You're gonna want to record this perfection." Adam says as he stands there, an orange bowling ball in his hand.

"I'm Adam Davenport, and this is 'Bionic Bowling'." Adam says into the camera before getting into a throwing stance.

"Adam is six-foot-two, a rare combination of incredible strength and not much else." Leo says as he circles Adam with the camera.

Adam uses his super strength to throw the bowling ball right over his head, knocking down all the pins in front of him.

"Whoo!" He shouts hi-fiving Leo.

"I'm Chase Davenport, and this is 'Molecular Kinesis Bowling.'" Chase says into a the camera, the bowling ball in his hands.

"A native of Mission Creek, Chase's hobbies include being a tattle-tale and creping out girls." Leo says, making Chase glare at him.

Chase puts the bowling ball on the floor and uses his Molecularkinesis to push it, missing the two pins at the side.

"Oh! Oh, the dreaded 7/10 split! Devastating! Just devastating!" Leo shouts pointing the camera at the pins.

Chase smirks as he uses his Molecularkinesis to knock the other two pins over, making Adam look confused as usual.

"You were saying?" Chase asks smirking at the camera.

"Oh, it's on!" Adam shouts.

"I'm still Adam Davenport, and this is 'Blastwave Bowling.'" Adam says into the camera.

Instead of using the bowling ball he uses his blast wave on Chase and sends him flying into the pins, knocking them all over.

"And we have a loser!" Leo shouts pointing the camera in Chase's face, making Chase glare at him.