Space Colony Pt.1

Nobody's POV

"I am so happy Mr Davenport gave everyone the day off, because it's way too hot to train." Bree sighs as she and her siblings sit on the steps in the common area.

"Yeah, well, lucky for you, your brother's a bionic air conditioner." Adam says as he prepares to use his enhanced lung capacity.

"Adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over-." Chase groans standing up.

"Oh, good heavens, that is so much better! Get my back! Get my back!" He gasps pulling his shirt up.

"Hey, guys." Tasha says as she and Donald step out of the hydra loop.

"Mom, what are you doing here in the middle of the week? Did you finally give up that two-bit job as a local news reporter?" Leo asks, receiving a pointed look back.

"Ahem! Everybody, I have a very important announcement. I Donald Davenport am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet." Donald says in a proud voice.

"What?" Chase asks with a confused look.

"Behold my very own space colony." Donald says as a picture of a large dome appears on the screen.

"You've colonized a planet? Why didn't you tell me?" Chase asks in a defensive voice.

"Because it was top secret, and because every time I tell you guys anything, then you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half or sink it." Donald explains.

"Hey, that is not-Yeah, it is true." Adam says with a shrug.

"Looks cool. Is that Mars?" Bree asks motioning to the picture.

"Please. Mars? Mars is for amateurs. I colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy. Oh, by the way, did I mention I discovered an entirely different galaxy?" Douglas scoffs smirking over at Chase.

"How dare you?!" Chase gasps glaring at him.

"The planet is called Lithios, and this high-tech dome mimics the Earth's environment, providing oxygen and gravity to the 50 colonists that I hand-picked for the project. I'm also the honorary mayor of the colony, which I have named Davenportia." Donald explains.

"Well no one saw that coming." Mia says sarcastically.

"Those colonists have been living there for almost a month, and they are lovin' every Daven minute of it. And pretty soon, you will all get to meet them. That's right. We are going on a family vacation to space!" Donald explains with a smirk.

"Been there, done that." Mia mutters.

"You went to space once and you almost drifted off into the galaxy." Bree scoffs giving her an odd look.

"Exactly. Been there, done that." Mia says with shrug.

"Hold on, you told me we were going to Greece." Tasha says shooting an accusing look at Donald.

"Well, Davenportia is the Greece of space. Anyway, so it'll be a lot cooler there. It is way too hot here today." Donald says flashing a smile.

"No worries. I got you covered." Adam says before he uses his enhanced lung capacity on Donald, sending him flying to the floor.

"That's gonna leave a Daven stain." Leo mutters as Donald groans on the floor.

"This is it. Welcome to my intergalactic spacecraft; my pride and joy. Isn't she beautiful?" Donald sighs as he and his family walk into the spacecraft below the island, each of them dressed in space gear.

"Wow! I never thought I'd be jealous of a spaceship." Tasha scoffs rolling her eyes.

"Oh, come on, honey, don't be jealous. You don't stand a chance against this thing." Donald chuckles, receiving a glare back.