Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.1

Nobody's POV

"AAAAAAAH! Guys, wake up! We did it! we did it! we did it!" Chase yells as he runs into the living quarters, waking all of his siblings up from their sleep.

"We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo snaps glaring at him.

"Chase, it's 5:30 in the morning, what's going on?" Bree groans as she, Adam and Mia walk out of their capsules.

"It took 5 years, but Mr. Davenport and I finally cracked it! We created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way that the world gets his energy! Aaaah!" Chase squeals excitedly.

"Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam asks with a confused look.

"I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt." Bree groans turning to Adam.

"Oh trust me, I'll hit him before Adam has the chance." Mia says, scowling at Chase.

"Come on!" Chase shouts before running out, his siblings trailing after him.

"Ooooh, you are so beautiful. Ooooh, yes you are. I love you. I love you. I love you. I..." Donald coos to the device as his kids run in.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" Bree asks giving him a strange look.

"No, I was talking to my reflection in a glass cube." Donald mutters as he stands up.

"Here she is, the Davenchase Energytransponder." Chase sighs pointing to the small device in the cube.

"That little thing is what you guys have been working on the past 5 years? Your genius is fading young Chase!" Adam sighs patting him on the back.

"Yeah, if you think that's impressive, I've got a log cabin made out of popsicle sticks that will blow your mind!" Leo chuckles.

"Yeah, Leo, about that. I may or may not have melted it...one time." Mia mutters nervously.

"You what?!" Leo screams shooting a look at her.

"Moving on." Mia mutters turning away from Leo.

"So, what does it do?" Bree asks turning to Chase.

"It's kinda like Leo's energy transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it and stores it. So, it's the ultimate power source." Chase explains.

"Ah cool! I'v been looking for a new phone charger! Crack her open and juice me up!" Adam chuckles pulling out his phone.

"It's not a phone charger Adam, it's a billion dollar piece of technology. This little thing packs enough punch to power an entire skyscraper." Donald explains.

"So surely it can charge a phone." Mia says with a shrug.

"Right now, this is just a one of a kind prototype. But soon, the whole world will run on my technology." Donald says with a smirk.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology?" Chase asks giving him an accusing look.

"Yeah. My technology. Let me show you how it works. For security reasons, we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan." Donald explains.

"Or my hand." Mia says stepping forward.

She holds out her hand and uses her Pyrokinesis on the cube, only to get no result.

"Nice try. Step aside kiddies." Donald chuckles as he uses his eye scan to open the box.

"I am impressed. Get it, cause he has to use the eye to open the thing." Leo jokes as Donald puts the device on the table.