Bionic Action Hero Pt.2

Nobody's POV

"Lock her up." Giselle orders to Troy, who flips a switch which locks Mia's hands and legs in restraints on a table.

"Where am I?!" Mia gasps as she snaps awake, frantically looking around the room for her family.

"My robotics lab. Can I get you anything? Water? Tea? Sharp pain in your neck as we rip out your bionic chip?" Giselle asks with a smirk.

"Is a soda on the table?" Mia asks, receiving an odd look back.

"You know, I was built on this very table. Kinda funny, it's where I had my first day. And your having your last." Troy chuckles.

"Chase could've come up with a better joke than that, and he has no sense of humor." Mia scoffs, receiving a glare back.

"With your chip, I can finally make my androids the most powerful creations on earth." Giselle explains.

"I shoot fire out of my hands. Just buy a flamethrower!" Mia says with a shrug.

"My androids won't be vulnerable to things like fear and pain, and love. Everything that drags humans down." Giselle says with a smirk.

"I'm not afraid. My family will come for me." Mia says in a determined voice.

"Oh, I'm sure they would. If they weren't about to be involved in a terrible accident." Giselle says as she walks over to her monitor.

"What are you talking about Giselle?!" Mia yells, rising up from the table as far as she can.

Meanwhile back at the studio, the five Davenports are stood inside the circle of androids, watching the countdown to their deaths on the monitor.

"Ten seconds!" Bree gasps.

"This is weird. Why would Giselle leave all her androids here to blow up with us?" Leo asks, just as one of the androids geo-leaps out of the room.

"Good question. You should probably ask 'em before they all geo-leap away." Adam says.

"Three seconds!" Bree gasps.

Back at the robotics lab, Mia, Giselle and Troy watch on the monitor as the studio goes up in flames, Mia's family stuck inside.

"No!" Mia screams as she thrashes around at the restraints, holding back the tears in her eyes.

"Well that's a wrap on your family." Giselle says with a smirk.

"Wait, what's that?" Troy mutters as he points to the security feed, only to see five figures running out of the burning building.

"Yes, they escaped! I had total faith in them! Well, I didn't really...but still!" Mia gasps, a small smile on her face.

"But that's impossible!" Giselle snaps, slamming her fist against the table.

"Not really. Are you sure that your dumb androids need my chip and not Chase's?" Mia mocks, making Troy approach her with a glare.

"I'm sorry! Please stop! Don't take it out! Don't take it out!" She squeals as she tries to cover her neck in her t-shirt.

"Great idea Chase. That idea to grab onto the androids as they geo-leaped out was genius." Bree says as she, her brothers and Douglas step out of the hydra loop into the common area.

"You know who your talking too, right?" Chase asks with a smirk.

"And now your back to annoying Chase." Bree mutters as they all walk over to the consoles.

"Come on, we gotta find Mia. I'll check her GPS locator." Douglas says as he and Chase start to work at the monitors.

"Poor Mia. This is all my fault." Bree sighs, only to get no response from anyone.