Chore Wars

Nobody's POV

"Ugh. Okay. Toilet's clean. Bathtub's clean, sink is clean. And may I just say, you people are disgusting." Leo groans walking over to his mom, disgusted by his most recent lost of chores.

"Here is your chore money." Tasty says handing Leo some money.

"Sweet! I have enough money to see the new Pig Zombie movie and get a T-shirt. Pig Zombie: Cruise Ship Massacre in 3-D. Hungry hogs on the high seas." Leo chuckles.

"Leo, I don't want you wasting your brain, your money or your time on that trash. You are not going to see Pig Zombies. End of discussion." Tasha says, not open to hear her sons protests.

"Well, but-" Leo says.

"Uh-uh." Tasha mutters,

"Can I-" Leo says, not wanting to give up so easily.

"Mmmmrph!" Tasha shouts, cutting off her son completely.

"Glad to see we were able to talk this out." Leo mutters turning away from his mom.

"Leo, I know you want to be a superhero, but that's the worst costume ever." Adam chuckles as he walks in with his siblings, referring to Leo's cleaning outfit.

"I was cleaning the bathroom, so I could get some money to see my favorite movie. But someone who shall remain nameless... won't let me go." Leo groans glaring at his mom.

"Wait a minute. You get paid money just for cleaning stuff?" Bree asks.

"Oh, yeah. Most kids have chores. You clean things around the house, and then you get an allowance from your parents." Tasha explains.

"I want chores!" Bree gasps.

"I want money!" Chase shouts.

"Oh, I want a big furry hat so I can wear it to scare animals." Adam says, not really understanding the situation at hand.

"I want my own island. I'll call it, Miatopia." Mia chuckles, gazing off into the distance as she imagines her island.

"You guys can finish my chores. There's no reason for me to have money since Miss Bank-Manager put a freeze on my fun account." Leo says, once again, glaring at his mom.

"So where should we start?" Chase asks.

"Just look around the house and see what needs to be cleaned." Tasha says before walking out of the room with Leo.

"I got this." Adam says stepping towards the couch. He uses his super strength to lift it above his head, revealing all the trash beneath it. "Oh! That's where I left my lucky floss!" Adam chuckles pulling a piece of old dental floss from the couch.

"If you use that, I will hurl." Chase groans.

"And then I will clean up that hurl. Ka-ching!" Adam chuckles putting the couch back on the floor. The four teens run across the room, completing various chores in a matter of minutes.

"Perfect!" Chase sighs as they look at the now sparkling clean room.

"You could eat off of this floor." Bree says pointing to the pristine floor.

"Oh I will." Mia chuckles.

"Wow. You guys just did a day's worth of chores in three minutes. You know, if this whole mission thing doesn't work out, I can buy a minivan, and we can open up a cleaning service. Here you go." Tasha says as she walks back into the room, handing each of the teens equal amounts of money.

"Oh, mama just got a new pair of shoes." Bree sighs as she looks at her money.

"I am now worth seven dollars." Chase says with a smirk, thinking he's all superior.