Zip It

Nobody's POV

"Come on Bree, we're going home now. Time to get your things out of your locker." Chase says as he, Adam and Mia follow Bree to her locker.

"Yeah, it's not like we're waiting for you to open your locker or anything." Adam adds with a smirk.

"Yeah, why would we be waiting for that?" Mia asks, in a very suspicious voice.

"Will you leave me alone?! Can I not go two minutes without you three hovering around me?!" Bree snaps glaring at them.

"I thought you liked me! We have that whole sister bond thingy!" Mia protests.

"Yeah, well that kinda fails when you act like the guys! You three are always messing with me!" Bree groans.

"Well it's either hang out with them or listen to your guy troubles. Your the one who has put me off talking to guys until I'm 16!" Mia sighs before walking off with Chase and Adam.

"Hey Bree, you know how you've always said you've wanted to work a part time job with me?" Caitlin asks walking off.

"I never said that." Bree mutters, a confused look on her face.

"Just agree with me Bree, it will be over quicker!" Caitlin groans, making Bree give her a strange look.

"Anyway, today's your lucky day. I just started my work study at Tech Town and their hiring." Caitlin explains.

"What's Tech Town?" Bree asks.

"It's only the most awesome store in the mall! They make you work weekends, but what do you have going on anyway?" Caitlin asks.

"At the weekends I have to make sure my sister doesn't get into trouble. Plus I have to avoid my brothers." Bree sighs.

"Your sister's 14, she can look after herself." Caitlin says.

"Oh trust me, she can't. Besides, I'm not sure I want to work at a tech store." Bree says turning towards her locker.

She tries to open it but her hand gets stuck to it, just as her siblings walk out with their phones in their hands.

"Glue! Seriously?!" She snaps glaring at them.

"Looks like your in a sticky situation." Chase chuckles.

"Hey Bree, you've really become attached to your locker huh?" Mia mocks hi-fiving Adam.

"You know what Caitlin? If it gets me away from my siblings, I would take a job as a lifeguard at a sewage plant!" Bree sighs turning to her friend.

"So your in?" Caitlin asks.

"I'm in." Bree says with a smirk.

"Great, see you at the store. Oh and Tech Town's a classy place so leave the sewer talk at school." Caitlin says before walking off.

"Hey dip wads, how do I get my hand loose?!" Bree groans turning to her siblings.

"I could melt you free." Mia suggests.

"No!" The three older bionic teens shout.

"Donald, sweetie, it's time to take me to the airport!" Tasha calls as she stands in the living room.

"Yes, no mom for the weekend!" Leo chuckles as he and Adam play video games, making Tasha glare at him.

"I mean, would the lady like a hand with her bags?" He asks jumping up from his seat.

"I think what he's trying to say is, it's more fun when your not here." Adam says, making Leo shoot him a look.

"I'm only letting you two stay home from grandma's cause you promised to complete your list of chores." Tasha explains handing Leo a list.