The Rats Strikes Back

Nobody's POV

"Another successful mission! Sure you guys blew a lot of stuff up, but hey, that's the city's problem now." Donald chuckles as the four bionic teens limp into the lab.

"Uh, I am so exhausted. I can't wait to just stand up, and go to sleep." Bree groans.

"Well, you guys get your rest. My big NASA presentation is this week, and we still have to complete training on my gravity propulsion belt." Donald says.

"I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it does a lot more than hold up my pants." Leo chuckles.

"This is a huge contract. If NASA buys this, astronauts will be able to spacewalk anywhere in the galaxy. They'll probably name a moon after me, or a planet! Things are gonna land on me! Ha ha! I'll see you guys bright and early in the morning." Donald explains.

"Wait, tomorrow? No, no. That's not gonna work. I planned an awesome cyberpong tournament. I made nicknames and everything. I'm 'Kingpong'." Leo explains.

"And tomorrow's the Teen Fiancee marathon on TV. I didn't think it was possible, but I actually found a group of people who's lives are more pathetic than mine." Bree sighs.

"Yeah, and I was gonna have a spa day. According to one of Bree's girly magazine's... I have cankles." Adam sighs.

"And I was gonna get a headstart on my homework. I mean, play sports and talk to girls." Chase mutters.

"Yeah, and I was gonna make an ice sculpture using my ice powers. It's so fun." Mia chuckles.

"All right. Look, none of that is happening. This stuff is important." Donald says.

"What makes your stuff more important than ours?" Bree asks.

"Uh, 'cause my stuff can make a billion dollars. Yeah, so, when you're the boss, you can make the rules. But until then, I am the king of Davenportia, and you will all do my bidding!" Donald shouts before walking out of the lab.

"Man, this stinks." Leo groans.

"Not as much as Adam." Mia chuckles, making Adam glare at her.

"Why do we always have to do what he wants us to do?" Bree asks.

"Weren't you listening? The man is king!" Adam says, pulling a 'duh' face.

"Hey! Maybe you guys should do what those hotel workers downtown did. You know, strike." Leo suggests.

"What's a strike?" Bree asks.

"It's when employees refuse to work, until they get better working conditions, like more days off. Or in your case... a day off." Leo explains.

"Hey, that's a great idea. I say we all strike!" Chase shouts.

"I'm in, but I better get payed for this." Mia says.

"Fiddily-diddily-diddily-di! Fiddily-diddily! Greetings people of Davenportia. It is I, king Donald, here to train thee. Ha ha!" Donald sings as he skips into the lab.

"Unfair. On strike. Unfair. On strike." The five teens chant waving signs about their heads.

"What's all this?" Donald

"We are on strike!" Chase shouts.

"Why would you guys strike? You have the most awesome lives ever. Except maybe for mine." Donald says.

"Ha... ha... ha. We're serious. Adam and Mia even made us signs." Bree explains pointing to her siblings, who are both covered in paint.

"Probably should have used a pencil." Adam mutters.