Avalanche!

Nobody's POV

"Great job guys! You saved that island from the biggest tropical storm in decades." Donald says as the four bionic teens walk back into the lab.

"And lucky for you, I brought home a whole bag of hairy fruit." Adam chuckles walking across the room.

"Yeah, just be happy I made him put the pelican back." Chase groans.

"Guys, that mission was the finest use of bionics to date. I think we can all agree that strength plus speed plus smarts equals success." Donald sighs.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Mia asks.

"Oh, right. Let's give it up for our fearless leader... Mr. Davenport!" Adam shouts as Donald takes a bow.

"What? No, I was talking about me! I saved the mission!" Mia shouts.

Adam: Yeah, but I think we all know who did the heavy lifting. Look, I'll give you a hint: Starts with an 'A', ends with an 'M', there's a big 'da' in the middle. Okay guys, it's me." Adam chuckles.

"Mia, no offense, but your elements are no match for our speed." Bree says.

"Smarts!" Chase shouts.

"And strength!" Adam adds striking victory poses.

"Oh, that's a great team name! We've got speed, smarts, strength and...elements. Don't worry Mia, we'll get you an S." Donald says patting Mia on the back.

"It's not fair. Just because I'm not super strong, fast or smart doesn't mean I can't handle missions. I never get any of the credit." Mia groans.

"That is not true Mia, they just have a lot of flash, but you're the glue that holds that flash together, you're... Flash glue." Donald stammers.

"I'm flash glue?! What even is flash glue!" Mia snaps.

"Mia, I can use my super smarts to tell you if you want?" Chase suggests.

"Oh forget it!" Mia snaps storming off.

"Okay guys, say hello to my latest invention, the Cryoblaster! This thing can freeze anything in a nano second." Donald explains as he shows the oldest four teens the Cyroblaster.

"Bravo, Big D. You invented ice." Leo chuckles.

"No! I invented a way for astronauts to travel to distant galaxies while frozen in suspended animation." Donald says.

"That's a fancy way of saying space ice." Leo mutters.

"Alright, here. Let me demonstrate. You guys might want to step back because the ray from the Cryoblaster freezes everything it touches." Donald explains.

He fires the Cryoblaster at a cup of ice, incasing it in ice.

"Can someone please tell this dude he's making ice?" Leo mutters, making Donald glare at him.

"Hey guys, what you up to?" Mia asks walking into the lab.

"Check it out Mia, it's my Cryoblaster." Donald says holding it up for her to see.

"You invented a machine that fires ice?! What's next, you buy a flamethrower and send that on missions instead of me?!" Mia snaps.

"Of course not Mia. Every space program in the world is going to want one of these. I just need the element to fuel them, Citanium. I'm sending you on a mission to the most remote part of Antartica." Donald explains.

"As opposed to bustling downtown Antartica?" Bree chuckles.

"No worries, Mr. Davenport. We've been to way worse places than Antartica." Chase says.