Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt.2

-No One's POV-

"What're you doing?" Leo asks as he and the four bionic teens sit in the lab.

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Chase sighs dumping his box on the desk.

"For once I just wish you'd do something cool." Mia groans.

"We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break." Bree whines as Chase slumps down beside her.

"Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love." Adam says in an excited voice.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers." Chase says making Mia, Bree and Leo laugh slightly.

"Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here." Adam says shoving Chase.

"Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara!" Eddy cackles popping up on the screen.

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you." Bree sighs.

"Aw, really?" Eddy asks.

"No!"

"We hate you!"

"Your evil!"

"I hope you get a virus!"

"Where is this training facility anyway?" Leo asks turning towards Eddy.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy says flashing up a picture of a tropical island on his screen.

"That's pretty nice." Mia says.

"Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver. You're going here." Eddy says changing the picture to a facility in a icy wasteland.

"Forget about office supplies. We should be gathering wood." Chase groans.

Man. I wish I hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all my fault." Leo sighs.

"Oh, that's because it is all your fault." Adam says bluntly.

"Adam, he was only trying to help us!" Mia snaps whacking him on the arm.

"Well, yeah, but he did the opposite, which is not help us. The what makes it the opposite." Adam groans standing up. "I'm just so bummed. It's the only place we've ever known." He sighs leaning against the table.

"Yeah. Just think about all the memories we've shared here." Bree says.

"If the atom has too many or too few electrons, the atom is called an ion, and it has a positive or a negative charge. And that's how batteries are made! The end." Mr Davenport reads before finishing the book.

A six year old Adam stands up and uses his super strength to lift Donald and his chair above his head.

"Whoa. Whoa. Okay, Adam. You can put me down now." Donald stammers.

Adam drops Donald's chair to the ground, making him drop the book in his hands. A five year old Bree reaches forward and grabs the book before super speeding across the room.

Hey! Come back with that!" Donald shouts getting up from his chair.

"No way Mr Dee Dee." Bree giggles running around the room with the book.

"Come back with that book! Look what you're doing, you're kicking up all this dust, you're gonna make Chase's super senses glitch, and he's gonna-" Mr Davenport shouts.