Mia Up

Nobody's POV

"Great job, guys. You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs." Leo chuckles as the four bionic teens finish their training simulation.

"All right Leo, I'm off the clock. Let's get outta here. I'm totally bored of all of this." Mia chuckles walking towards the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Just 'cause Mr. Davenport's away doesn't mean we stop training." Chase says.

"Chase, your being a buzzkill again!" Adam groans.

"How do you think I feel? I'm missing a four-hour documentary on the history of the Printing Press." Chase sighs.

"But Leo, Adam and I were gonna play human bull's-eye bounce...it's awesome!" Mia shouts.

"Human bull's-eye bounce. Is there any way you can get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room? 'Cause that would save us a lot of time." Chase groans.

"Nope. He's right, guys. You get hurt way to much, you need to stop." Bree says.

"Oh, come on! The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by doing something destructive, we're no better than... Chase." Leo says, making Chase glare at him.

"I'm sorry, but unless she can be in two places at once, she's training. Come on, let's get the bo staffs." Chase sighs walking off with Bree, Adam following them both.

"Adam?!" Mia shouts.

"Sorry Mia, I really want to play but I don't want to face Bree's wrath. Another time, ok?" Adam sighs before walking off.

"Oh man, I never get to do what I want. It's not fair. My arm just healed, and I can't do anything." Mia whines.

"Too bad you can't be in two places at once." Leo mutters as he and Mia walk across the room.

"Well, now she can! 'Cause it's time to play "Eddy's Will It Or Will It Not Blow Up In Your Face". A riding mower, a set of barbecue utensils, or a cellular duplicator." Eddy says popping up on the screen, showing off the 4 items.

"I'm swaying towards the utensils." Mia mutters.

"Eddy, we're gonna go with the cellular duplicator!" Leo shouts.

"Good choice! This lovely state-of-the-art device scans human DNA and creates a life-like double using synthetic bioplasma!" Eddy explains as the device pops up.

"We should've gone for the utensils." Mia groans.

"No. This is how we can make two of you. It makes a non-human twin out of a human." Leo explains.

"That's right. But be careful, it's not fully tested so there's a small chance it could go horribly wrong." Eddy says.

"Then, why are you telling us to use it?" Leo asks.

"There's a small chance it could go horribly wrong." Eddy chuckles.

"I'll give it a shot. Anything to get out of training." Mia groans.

"How does it work?" Leo asks turning to Eddy.

"It just needs a sample of your DNA." Eddy explains.

"Here we go." Mia says pulling out one of her hairs and putting it in the machine, causing a piece of bioplasma to flop onto the floor.

"Are you sure that's me? It looks more like Bree." Mia chuckles.

The bioplasma begins to mutate and transforms into an exact copy of Mia, standing before her. "Whoa! This is so cool!" Mia chuckles.