Mission: Mission Creek High

Nobody's POV

"I got a new lab! I got a new lab!" Donald sings as he and the five teens walk through a tunnel on the way to the lab.

"Uh, I think you mean we got a new lab." Bree says cutting off his singing.

"Excuse me, did we pay to rebuild it?" Donald asks.

"Do you sleep in a glass box?" Bree asks with a smirk.

"We got a new lab! We got a new lab!" Donald sings.

"Are we ever gonna get to see this new lab? Cause I'm getting bored!" Mia groans.

"Ok! Here it is!" Donald shouts as the door opens, revealing the all new lab.

"Guys! Look at all these upgrades! Mr Davenport, this place is amazing!" Chase gasps as they all walk inside.

"Well of course it is, I designed it!" Donald chuckles, once again talking about himself.

"There's so many new things I can destroy!" Mia gasps looking around the lab.

"Yeah, that's not happening." Bree says holding Mia back, noticing she's about to run to something.

"Upgraded capsules, bam! Quantum processing super computer, bam! 4 Dimensional combat simulator, bam! This, my friends, is what a multi-million dollar makeover looks like!" Donald chuckles as he shows off various parts of the lab.

"Is there a mini fridge?" Adam asks.

"No!" Donald scoffs.

"I bet our real dads lab has a mini fridge." Adam mutters, making Donald glare at him.

"Hey Leo, where's your work station?" Bree asks.

"Or as I like to call it, the place I can dump all my stuff." Mia chu

ckles, making Leo glare at her.

"This way children." He says leading them over to an empty space in the lab.

He presses a button on his tablet, causing his desk to push up from the ground.

"The whole lab is compartmentalised so we can store stuff in it." He explains.

"Adam, lets go get the peanut butter!" Mia gasps running towards the door, only to get held back by Bree.

"We need to put a leash on you!" Bree groans.

"Is that a nuclear magnetic resident spectrometer! It's so beautiful!" Chase gasps running over to a device and staring at it.

"And you wonder why I call Adam the cool brother!" Mia groans, making Chase glare at her.

"Mr Davenport, how did you afford all of this?" Bree asks turning to her father.

"Well I used some of the money from the Jet Wing stunt, but the rest of it I got from a huge government contract I just signed. I am developing a rocket system to protect the world from rouge astroids." Donald explains as he walks over to his computer.

"Oh wait, there's one more thing I forgot to show you." He gasps.

"A mini fridge?" Adam asks, a hopeful look on his face.

"There's no mini fridge!" Donald snaps glaring at him.

"But there is me!" Eddy shouts popping up on the screen, making the five teens groan.

"Seriously!? Him getting destroyed was the only good thing about the lab getting blown up!" Mia groans.

"Hello friends. And I used the term friends loosely because your not my friends and I hate you!" Eddy chuckles.