Bionic Rebellion Pt.2

Nobody's POV

"What are we gonna do? We have to save Mr Davenport." Bree gasps as she, her siblings and the rebels stand in the common area, no one making a move.

"And Perry." Adam adds.

"Absolutely. Time permitting." Chase mutters.

"You know what, I'll save you the trip. You can say goodbye to both of them from here." Sebastian says tapping his watch, causing them to become visible to Perry and Donald.

"Look, it's the mechanical people." Perry gasps jumping up from her chair.

"Yes, were saved." Donald sighs.

"Not exactly." Sebastian says with a smirk.

"Sebastian!" Donald snaps with scowl.

"He knows what happened with Krane and he blew up the hydra loop tunnel. Plus he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure he wants to kill me." Mia explains.

"Ya think?" Everyone asks giving her a 'duh' look.

"So bad news, we're gonna need a new hydra loop." Adam adds, making his siblings glare at him.

"Adam!" Bree snaps shoving him.

"Well I can't say we're gonna need a new father too, that'd be rude." Adam says with a 'duh' face.

"Wait, how does he know about Krane?" Donald asks with a confused look.

"I might've told him. Only because I thought we were friends." Chase mutters glaring at Sebastian.

"See, there's your first mistake! Who'd wanna be your friend?!" Perry snaps.

"Chase has been very helpful. And once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to my father, they'll join me. Then we can fulfil his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world." Sebastian explains with a smirk.

"Quick question, where does hurting me come into this? I'm just trying to save you time here." Mia says with a shrug.

"It doesn't really, I just want you gone." Sebastian replies.

"You could've just asked me to leave the island, cause at this point I'm considering it." Mia mutters, making everyone give her a strange look.

"Guys, don't let him near the other students! They're not ready to know about Krane yet! They won't understand why Mia had to destroy their creator!" Donald shouts.

"Then you probably shouldn't have just told them." Sebastian says with a smirk.

Meanwhile in the training area, the students had seen the whole thing on the monitor, along with Leo.

"Did you know about this?" Spin asks turning towards Leo.

"I didn't-they-that is just messed up." Leo stammers holding his hands up.

"Please believe me, I was planning on telling you about Krane eventually but I couldn't let anything interfere with teaching you to become bionic heroes. I needed you to-." Donald explains to the students before the video cuts out, leaving them all confused.

"Great, now we'll never know what he needed." Adam groans back in the common area.

"Sebastian, why are you even doing this? I'm the one who took out Krane. They all had nothing to do with it." Mia says walking forward.

"Exactly. That's why your gonna learn what it's like to lose your father. I want you to feel that pain before I destroy you." Season says with a smirk.

"Krane wasn't a father to you, he was a deranged madman!" Bree shouts.