Llama Drama

Nobody's POV

"Hey can I use this, I need a place to store all my toenail clippings?" Adam asks as he holds a flask in his hands, everyone giving him a look of disgust.

"You keep your toenail clippings?" Leo asks as he walks into the lab.

"Of course. They're natures toothpicks." Adam scoffs.

"You don't even wanna know what he flosses with." Bree groans.

"You really don't." Adam adds.

"Well I do, it isn't pleasant." Mia mutters.

"Hey don't touch that! It's not empty, there are thousands of metallic nanobots in there!" Chase gasps taking the flask away from Adam.

"Well then why didn't I see them?" Adam asks.

"Because they're microscopically small." Chase says.

"But your microscopically small and I can still see you." Adam chuckles.

"Nanobots are so small that they're invisible to the human eye. Here, I'll show you. Put these on." Chase explains handing Adam a pair of goggles.

Adam puts the goggles on, allowing him to see the thousands of nanobots inside the flask.

"Woah!" He gasps.

"They function like mini doctors inside the human body. When patients swallow them, they'll seek and destroy any diseased cells or foreign matter." Chase explains.

"Did someone said seek and destroy?" Mia asks walking over.

"Well I've got something stuck in my gut. It's time to send in a search party." Adam sighs grabbing the flask.

"Don't! Those are valuable!" Chase gasps trying to grab the flask.

"Come on guys, we don't want to tread on broken glass." Bree sighs.

"Good point Bree." Mia says walking back over to her sister.

"Wait, what broken glass?" Leo asks.

Adam and Chase wrestle for the flask, causing it to fall to the ground and smash into hundreds of pieces.

"Right." Leo mutters before walking out of the room, Bree and Mia following close behind.

"Aw man, those little guys sure run fast!" Adam chuckles as he watches the nanobots through the goggles.

"If we lose these, Mr Davenport will kill us! Great, once again I have to clean up your mess!" Chase shouts glaring at Adam.

"Hey dude I got this, I'll just get a paper towel and pick them up." Adam says, walking all over the nanobots.

"Adam!" Chase snaps.

"Oh right, I'm better off using the vacuum." Adam says walking over the nanobots again.

"Stop!" Chase snaps glaring at him.

"Oh I hear ya, better grab the mop." Adam sighs walking over the nanobots once again as he walks out of the room.

"Why is Dooey the Dingo standing in the middle of the hallway?" Chase asks as he and Adam walk into the school.

"Uh, I don't know. But I think it means we get six more weeks of winter." Adam says, receiving a strange look from Chase.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Introducing our principal! A four-four eleven spitfire from Portland, Maine. Perry, Perry!" A voice shouts over the intercom as Perry runs into the room, wearing a sweatband on her head.