Memory Wipe

Nobody's POV

"We're gonna be in so much trouble with Mr. Davenport. We're two hours past curfew, and lights are already off." Chase sighs as he and his siblings walk up to the front door.

"Here's the plan. We blame it on Chase." Mia says, making Chase glare at her.

"We are bionic teenagers who go on top secret missions, okay. I'm pretty sure we can sneak past an out-of-shape, middle-aged man." Bree scoffs.

"Alright, but just to be safe, I'll use my bionic vision to scan inside." Chase says walking closer to the door.

He scans the room but finds no sign of movement, making him breathe a sigh of relief.

"All clear, they must be asleep." He says turning back to his siblings.

"Good, but we've gotta be super quiet." Leo says.

"Relax, stealth is my middle name." Mia chuckles.

"Sneaking in after curfew, this will totally boost my bad boy cred. Tippy-toes people, tippy-toes." Chase says walking towards the door.

"Spoken like a true bad boy." Bree mutters following Chase inside.

The five teens tip-toe inside the house, gently closing the door behind them. They just about get to the kitchen door when the lights flicker on.

"BUSTED!" A voice shouts from behind, making them all scream.

"It was Chase's fault!" Mia shouts, making Chase glare at her once again.

"I don't get it, I scanned the room." Chase groans as Donald walks forward.

"Mhm, and I foiled you with my invisibility cloak. Again I say, ha!" Donald mocks throwing the cloak onto the couch.

"Well, you got us. Goodnight." Leo says making a run for the door, the others following close behind.

"FREEZE!" Donald snaps, making them all stop. "Your all grounded. Three weeks." He says.

"What?!" Chase shouts.

"That's not fair!" Bree groans.

"Your mean!" Mia whines.

"Is that all you got?" Adam mocks.

"Look, you guys have no idea what it's like raising teenagers." Donald sighs.

"He can't ground me if he can't see me." Adam says running towards the couch and grabbing a blanket, throwing it over his head.

He tries to run for the door, but can't see where he's going and crashes into it.

"Is it weird for me to say that I want to try that?" Mia asks.

"I hate being grounded! Are the three weeks over yet?!" Adam groans as he and his siblings sit in the lab playing a card game.

"It hasn't even been a day." Bree sighs.

"I'm gonna go insane!" Mia shouts slamming her head onto the desk.

"Guys! Guys! I did it! I did it! I finally did it!" Donald gasps running into the lab.

"Graduated to big boy shoes?" Leo asks.

"No. I finally achieved something I wanted my whole life. I won the Presidential Medal for Scientific Achievement!" Donald explains.

"That's great." Chase mutters.

"I think I got one of those for doing pull-ups in gym class." Adam adds.

"I don't think so." Donald chuckles.