Spike Fright

Nobody's POV

"Trust me, that's the first thing I tell myself every morning when I wake up." Leo chuckles.

"Really? The first thing I tell myself is shaving cream only looks like food." Adam says with a shrug.

"Yeah, I keep forgetting that." Mia mutters, making her siblings give her a strange look.

"What's the matter Flo, nervous? You should be. One more mess up and I will take you out!" Perry shouts at Flo, making Leo give her a strange look.

"What are you looking at?!" She snaps glaring at Leo.

"You keep me asking that question and I'm still not sure I can give you a honest answer." Leo says, making Perry glare at him.

"Mind your own business. If I wanted to be stared all day I'd still be a catalog model for Bert's Chainsaws." Perry says before storming off, just as Adam starts to make strange faces.

"Adam, what are you doing? Why do you keep making faces like you're taking a selfie?" Bree asks giving him a strange look.

"A selfie? I thought he was constipated." Mia chuckles.

"Cause that girl, Sabrina, has been checking me out. Ooh there she comes." Adam says as a blonde girl walks over to their table.

"Hey Sabrina, couldn't help but I noticed your staring at me from across the room." He says getting up and smirking at her.

"Actually I was looking at Chase." Sabrina says giving him a strange look.

"Sense of humor, I like it!" Adam chuckles, just as Sabrina turns towards Chase.

"Chase, I wanted to talk to you about that chemistry project." She says smiling down at him.

"Sure, I'll do it for you, just give me your email and I'll send it to you when I'm done." Chase says as he takes a sip from his drink.

"Umm no, I wanted to do the project with you. I need a partner, and I was hoping you would team up with me." Sabrina explains, her words almost causing Chase to choke on his drink.

"Chase, this is when you speak." Bree says giving him a strange look.

"Umm yeah, that sounds great. Meet at my house after school?" Chase suggests as he gets up from his seat.

"Okay, see you after school." Sabrina says with a smile before walking off.

"Wow, that was awesome! No one has ever asked me to partner with them, especially a girl!" Chase gasps before walking off, just as Adam throws ice blocks inside his shirt.

"What'd you do that for?" Leo asks giving him a strange look.

"I'm trying to wake myself up. A girl likes Chase over me, that has to be a nightmare."

"If you want I can zap you." Mia suggests.

"No!" Bree and Leo shout as Bree hits her hand down.

"Ok. I can melt, soak, freeze, spin, clap. Whatever you want." Mia says with a shrug.

"I can't believe how fast you're putting this molecular model together." Sabrina gasps as she and Chase build their molecular model in the living room.

"I can't believe you're still here!" Chase chuckles as Adam walks in.

"You know what I like about you? Besides being charming and funny." Sabrina asks smiling at him.

"Well, it would have to be something else cause he's neither of those." Adam says walking towards the kitchen.