Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.2

Nobody's POV

"First we get to travel through a wormhole and now we're in a superhero hospital! This is the best day ever!" Leo gasps with a smile.

"If you don't count the part where our sister got blasted and is about to die!" Bree scoffs glaring at him.

"And she would want me to enjoy this." Leo mutters with a shrug.

"Here. Put her over here." Oliver says pointing to an empty bed across the room, which Adam lays Mia on.

"Horace! Mia was blasted by The Incapacitator! She needs immediate medical attention!" Kaz gasps running over to a doctor that runs in.

"Oh no! Not Mia! This is terrible! Who's Mia?" Horace replies.

"Her." Oliver says as he holds Mias hand up.

"Nice to meet you." Horace says holding out his hand to Mia, obviously getting no result.

"She's not very friendly, is she? So, what type of superhero is Mia? Other than an impolite one." He asks turning to the other bionic teens.

"No, she's not a superhero. She's a human with a bionic chip that gives her superhuman abilities." Chase explains.

"Except for the ability to say hello! Mia, your embarrassing us!" Adam snaps, receiving glares from his siblings.

"What's going on? Who are these people?" A girl in a pink suit asks as she walks over.

"I'll explain later. But the short version is: bionic arm, super smart, super strong, super fast and super unconscious." Kaz explains pointing to each of the bionic teens.

"Can you help her?" Bree asks in a nervous voice.

"Don't worry, I have everything under control. Mia will be perfectly fine. Kaz, Oliver, come with me." Horace explains as he leads Oliver and Kaz across the room.

"Horace, I'm so relived you know how to cure Mia." Oliver sighs.

"Oh, me too. But there is one minor issue, I don't know how to cure Mia." Horace replies.

"What?!" Kaz gasps.

"I'm sorry, but I've never seen bio-technology like that before." Horace sighs.

"But why'd you say you could cure her?" Oliver asks with a confused look.

"It's just so much easier than telling people you can't cure 'em." Horace says with a shrug.

"Good news, I can cure you!" He says turning to one of the patients, them making cutthroat signals at Oliver and Kaz.

"This is bad! We insisted we'd bring Mia here! We promised that she'd be fine!" Oliver gasps turning to his friend.

"If Horace can't cure her, we'll just have to figure out a way to do it ourselves. In the meantime, just pretend everything's fine. Act confident." Kaz explains before he and Oliver walk back over, both of them putting on their best confident faces.

"Wow, these guys seem really confident." Leo mutters.

"Thank you of bringing us here and finding a cure for Mia. I was really worried about her." Chase says smiling at them.

"Well I knew Oliver would be able to help her. He has such a trustworthy face! Just look at it!" Bree sighs as she looks over at Oliver, who is pulling hideous disgusted faces.

"This orange is really sour!" He cries as he eats an orange.

"Aww! Look at his weird, cute, twisted face!" Bree croons as she walks up to Oliver.