Under Siege

Nobody's POV

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort! Don't worry about your bags, one of the bionic bellhops will get them." Perry says as she walks out of the hydra loop with her niece, clapping her hands as she does.

"Ready Mia?" Adam asks as he walks over, his sister jumping onto the suitcase.

"Oh yeah!" Mia shouts, just as Adam pushes the suitcase into the training area, shortly following by a crash.

"That was awesome!" She chuckles from the other room.

"You remember my sweet niece Kerry?" Perry asks turning to Bree and Chase.

"No. But would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?" Bree asks.

"She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go." Perry says handing Chase a piece of fake money.

"This is money from a board game." Chase says as he holds the piece of fake money.

"And there's plenty more where that came from!" Perry chuckles, making Chase give her a strange look.

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here. I just wanna spend some quality time with my favourite Aunty Terry." Kerry says in an innocent voice as she walks over to Perry.

"Well, I have been accused of being fun. And of identify theft!" Perry says with a shrug.

"Your not fooling us Kerry! You act all innocent when your Aunt's around and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured!" Chase scoffs.

"My sweet niece would never do that. Everyone knows that the roller rink is my turf!" Perry says, just as Douglas walks in.

"Dougie!" She gasps as she pulls him over.

"Kerry, I'd like you to meet your future uncle Douglas." She says pointing to Douglas.

"I've heard all about you! Your the one obsessed with my aunt!" Kerry chuckles smiling at Douglas.

"Yeah, she is a-uh-handsome woman." Douglas mutters, not sure what else to say.

"Settle down Romeo, there's kids here. Come on, help me get her room ready." Perry chuckles before walking out.

"Be right there." Douglas calls after her before he runs in the other direction.

"So this is the monster who owned you two last year? What'd she do, not invite you to her tea party?" Leo chuckles walking over.

"Keep talking and I'll snap those little twigs you call arms!" Kerry snaps glaring at him.

"Woah, woah, woah. These are bionic twigs. Well this one is, from here down." Leo mutters pointing to the lower part of his arm.

"So, what's your game Kerry? Why are you really here?" Bree asks walking towards her, Chase following after her.

"Gotta lay low until the heat blows over. I got sloppy on my last job back at the Creek." Kerry explains.

"What'd you do this time?" Chase asks.

"Until the witness wakes up, nothing. Just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours." Kerry warns before walking off.

"Hey! She took my wallet!" Chase gasps trying to run after her, only to find himself handcuffed to Bree.

"Ha! She owned you guys again!" Leo chuckles, just as he falls down because his shoelaces are tied together, no doubt the work of Kerry.

"Ah! Morning! Another day, another chance to make the world a better place!" Chase sighs as he, Bree and Adam step out of their capsules the next morning.