Spike's Got Talent

Nobody's POV

"Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me got a "Most likely to..." even Leo!" Chase gasps running up to his siblings.

"What? Let me see that. "Most likely never to get a 'most likely.'" I'm on the board!" Leo chuckles looking inside the book.

"Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school." Chase sighs.

"Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible." Bree says.

"Oh, really? Yeah? What's this? "Chip Davenport". I'm a misnamed question mark!" Chase groans.

"That's a lot better than what I call you." Mia mutters as Perry walks over.

"Wussup, snot-buckets? Don't forget to sign up for the annual Mission Creek High talent show. Auditions are after school, and we'll be judged, by moi. Chances are that if I don't like you, you won't get through, and I don't like any of you, so good luck." Perry cackles.

"Talent shows are wrong! There are no winners or losers in creative expression." Owen sighs as he walks over.

"Stick a paintbrush into it, Emo Sabe!" Perry snaps before walking over.

"I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. I'm gonna go sketch my feelings!" Owen shouts before walking off.

"He is so tortured. Isn't it great?" Bree sighs following Owen.

"This talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base." Leo says.

"Leo, you don't have a fan base." Mia chuckles.

"I know. That's why I have to build one. With magic!" Leo explains waving his hands in Mia and Chase's faces.

"Well, that is what it would take." Chase mutters.

"No. I got a magic kit and I've been practicing, specifically for the competition." Leo explains.

"A magic kit? Isn't that kind of lame?" Chase asks.

"It's not kinda lame, it is lame." Mia chuckles.

"There is nothing lame about buying something off the Internet to make friends." Leo says as a couple of girls walk past. "Hello, ladies. Would you like to see a card trick? Okay, this is your card. Mm-hmm... Hey, what's that in your hair? Bam! See? Magic." He chuckles performing a card trick, impressing both the girls.

"You know what my problem is? All of my talents are bionic, and I can't reveal them at school." Chase groans.

"Yeah, mine too." Mia sighs.

"Aw. Bionic people problems." Leo chuckles patting them both on the back.

"Next! Don't you spit that out! You swallow that disgusting performance!" Perry snaps as another student steps off the stage after their dreadful act.

"Aha!" Leo shouts jumping up onto the stage.

"Go on Leo!" Mia shouts, making all the students boo her. "Hey, it's not my fault! I have to cheer for him, he's family!" She groans.

"Ugh! Dooley. Next!" Perry snaps.

"Come on, give me a chance." Leo whines.

"Ah, fine. Just get it over with." Perry groans.

"Three solid steel rings pass right through each other to become interlocked. Locked solid, right? Hmm?" Leo chuckles locking three single rings together and making them disappear, wowing the whole audience.