The Vanishing Pt.1

Nobody's POV

"I'm here, I'm here!" Bob gasps as he runs into the training area, almost an hour late for training.

"Bob, you're late again." Chase says turning to him

"It's not my fault I overslept. It's Bree's." Bob protests motioning to Bree.

"What?! How is it my fault?" Bree scoffs.

"You keep showin' up in my dreams." Bob replies with a smirk.

"Bree! You monster! Your depriving him of his education!" Mia gasps giving her an accusing look.

"Really? Spell 'depriving'." Bree says with a smirk.

"I'll get back to you on that." Mia mutters turning away, just as Donald and Douglas run in squealing like little girls.

"What's up with you guys? Someone ask you to prom?" Leo asks giving them an odd look.

"No. But thanks for opening up old wounds." Douglas mutters with a hurt look.

"After countless hours of research and development, Douglas and I have finally perfected the most amazing bionic operating system upgrade ever." Donald explains in a giddy voice.

"I woke up for this?" Bob groans.

"This upgrade is gonna be like going from motor scooters to jet engines. It'll make all of your abilities ten times more powerful." Douglas says with a smirk.

"An upgrade, huh? Well, I'm not sure you can make my leg any more powerful, but go ahead; give it a go." Leo chuckles motioning to his leg.

"Sorry, Leo, the upgrade only works on people with bionic chips. Be grateful you have a bionic arm and a bionic leg. That's all you're getting. At least until your next horrific accident." Donald says, receiving a glare back from Leo.

"Mr Davenport, are you sure that this new upgrade is safe? I mean, some of our students haven't even mastered their bionics at the current level." Chase asks in a nervous voice.

"Yeah, Mr Davenport, I know you wanna give us like, the coolest thing ever, but do you have to?" Bree asks in a mocking voice, receiving a look from Chase.

"Don't worry. I built in a skill app that allows the students to master their amped-up abilities instantly." Donald explains.

"Bottom line, this upgrade is the best thing that Donnie and I have ever created together. I am so proud of you." Douglas says turning to his brother.

"No, I'm proud of you." Donald chuckles hi-fiving him.

"I'm proud of you!" Douglas says with a smile.

"Hey, hey. You know what'll make us all proud? If you two go back to hating each other." Bree groans, rolling her eyes at the two men.

"Stop, Bree. You're embarrassing yourself. Oh, sweet girl, you don't have to beg. I'll allow you to kiss me." Bob says as he stands across the room in a sleep like state, puckering up his lips in the air.

"Okay, I'll wake him up." Adam mutters turning towards him.

"Nope. I got this." Bree says before super speeding off and grabbing a dummy, returning seconds later and placing it in front of Bob's lips.

"Hm. They actually make a cute couple." Adam says with a shrug.

"I can't wait for the wedding." Mia chuckles.

"How's it going with the upgrade?" Chase asks as he and his siblings walk into the training area, where Donald and Douglas are giving the upgrade to the students.