Taken

Nobody's POV

"So, what do you think?" Donald asks walking into the lab, wearing a ridiculous bikers outfit.

"I think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you."

"Are those my pants?" Bree asks.

"Not anymore." Donald mutters, making everyone give him a strange look.

"I call her the "Davencycle". She's got auto-pilot, laser guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase, to brighten your day." He explains as he puts a flower in the little vase of the bike.

"It's also got my name on it." Mia chuckles trying to get onto the bike.

"No way! You are not going anywhere near it! A: Your 14 and B: I don't trust you near anything expensive!" Donald shouts pulling her away from the bike.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Douglas asks popping up on the screen.

"He hacked you again? Would it kill you to spend forty bucks on some security software?" Leo groans turning to Donald.

"Love the new lab, Donny. Ooh, tunnels! Hehe, industrial yet classy." Douglas chuckles.

"Take a hint, ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests." Donald says.

Adam: Oh, I accepted it. His updates are hilarious. 'Looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky-face.'" Adam chuckles.

"Listen, I don't have a lot of time. Krane'll be back soon. He went out to get his head waxed." Douglas explains.

'Fascinating. You know what? It might sound like I'm hanging up." Donald says reaching for the console.

"Wait! Wait, wait, wait! This isn't another trick! You're in danger. Krane has completely lost it!" Douglas shouts.

"Oh, wow! So, the guy who keeps implanting himself with bionics is unstable? Who could have seen that coming?" Chase gasps, obviously being sarcastic.

"I'm serious! Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities I didn't even know were possible! He's a ticking time-bomb, and he sees you four as a threat!" Douglas explains pointing to the four bionic teens.

"Hey! What about me?! I'm dangerous!" Leo protests.

"Yeah, there's always a chance you might faint on somebody." Douglas mutters.

"Look, Adam, Bree, Chase, Mia... and Leo can handle anything. And after all you've done to this family, why should we trust you?" Donald asks.

"Yeah, you kidnapped me three times!" Mia shouts.

"It was two!" Douglas protests.

"Three!" Mia snaps back.

"Two!" Douglas shouts as Donald hangs up the call.

"Douglas is up to something. He's obviously trying to distract us with this Krane guy." Donald sighs walking across the room.

"Well, maybe so, but what if he's telling the truth?" Chase asks.

"Yeah. We've seen Krane face-to-face. He is a total creep." Bree says.

"And he's strong. He knocked me right down when I attacked him." Mia adds.

"Trust me, this is exactly what Douglas wants. Don't fall for his trap. My brother is the real threat." Donald warns.

Little did he know, Douglas was the least of their worries.

"Good news." Donald says walking into the lab, where the four bionic teens are getting ready for school.

"We're kicking Chase off the team?" Adam asks, making Chase glare him.