Misson Invisible

Nobody's POV

"A-ha! Cell phones are a violation." Perry cackles taking Leo's phone from his bag.

"I think you sticking your hand in my backpack is also a violation." Leo says.

"Planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were you?" Perry asks.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Leo mutters.

"Yeah, well, now you don't have a cell phone either. Bye-bye. Next!" Perry cackles shoving Leo out of the line.

"You're not gonna want anything in here. It's just stuff that improves your hygiene and appearance." Bree chuckles.

"Mocking my porcelain irish skin? Back of the line, princess!" Perry orders. Bree groans and walks to the back of the long line, stomping on the floor as she goes. She eventually gives up on waiting and uses her super jump to jump over the line undetected, avoiding the long wait to get into school.

"Where'd that breeze come from? Are you blowing on me?" Perry asks turning to one of the students in the line, pointing an accusing finger at them.

"Morning, boys." Bree says super speeding over to Adam and Chase, making them jump.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Adam groans.

"Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics." Chase says

"No one ever sees me. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money." Bree says holding up a couple of dollar bills.

"Oh, you're good!" Chase gasps snatching his money back.

"Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line." Perry says walking over to the three teens, pointing an accusing finger at Bree.

"Uh... that wasn't me." Bree lies.

"Must've been somebody else." Chase stammers.

"Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings." Adam says."Saved it!" He mutters turning to Chase and Bree.

"You three have an answer for everything, don't you? Where's the little, scrawny one anyways?" Perry asks.

"Who, Leo?" Adam asks, assuming Perry's talking about his small step brother.

"No, that little blonde one." Perry says.

"You mean Mia?" Bree asks.

"Mia, Tia it doesn't matter to me. I pride myself on my instincts, and my instincts tell me that she's up to no good." Perry mutters.

"Well, I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell 'em I said that." Adam says, making Perry give him a strange look.

"I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you arrived, strange things have been happening around here. And the only strange thing I'll tolerate is the janitor. I have to, he's my cousin." Perry sighs.

"Who are they?" Leo asks walking over to his siblings and Perry, pointing to two men walking into the school.

"Air-conditioning repairmen. They're here to check on the strange winds that have been blowing around here for months." Perry explains before walking off.

"She's talking about you! You're the mysterious wind!" Chase snaps glaring at Bree.

"The only mysterious wind around here comes from Adam." Bree says.

"Just so you know, tonight is parent/teacher night. Which means tomorrow is "you're grounded" day!" Perry cackles, making all of the students groan.

"What the heck is parent/teacher night?" Chase asks turning to Leo.