My Little Brother

Nobody's POV

"Aww, smells like something died in here! Whoa, something did die in here! Chase, look at this!" Adam chuckles showing Chase his old shoe.

"No." Chase mutters not looking up from his book.

"Well, at least, tell me if this is fur or mold." Adam groans holding out the shoe.

"No!" Chase snaps, making Adam pull the shoe back.

He tries to put it on, but his toes rip right through the front of them

"Adam, what did you do to your shoe?" Chase sighs.

"I guess I don't know my own strength. The same thing happened yesterday with my underwear. Oh, that reminds me. I got you a new head band for gym class." Adam says putting one of his dirty pairs of underwear on Chase's head, making him hit it away in disgust.

"Man, Mr Davenport warned us about this. He said that when we get older our chips have to be recalibrated to adjust to our growth." Chase explains walking over to his bag.

"Oh, well then yours will never have to be adjusted. Cause your body doesn't grow, get it?" Adam chuckles, making Chase glare at him.

"When Mr Davenport gets back he can recalibrate your super strength. Toss me my backpack." Chase says walking towards the door.

Adam throws the backpack so powerfully that it goes flying through the steel doors, landing outside the lab.

"Or we could do it now. Quick, get in your capsule." Chase orders.

"Ah, but I like be ridiculously strong! I'm like King Kong but without the lady in his hand!" Adam groans.

"Go!" Chase snaps pointing to Adam's capsule.

He reluctantly walks into his capsule as Chase walks over to the console.

"Ok, let's see. Adam's size perameter, 6' 1', 175 pounds." Chase mutters as he presses a few buttons on the console.

"Oh, make it 180. I had a big breakfast." Adam says patting his stomach.

"Since your strength has intensified, I'm gonna dial it back from an 8 to a 6." Chase explains as he presses some more buttons on the console.

"Hold on, you can adjust my strength?" Adam asks.

"Yeah." Chase says, pulling a 'duh' face.

"Well don't dial me down, make me a ten!" Adam protests.

"No way! That's as bad as dialing all of Mia's abilities up to ten!" Chase shouts.

He presses a few buttons on the console and dial's Adam's power down, the process only taking a few seconds.

"There done. Now hurry, we're gonna be late for school." Chase says running towards the door.

"Yeah, I'll be right there! I just have to-not do something for a minute!" Adam stammers as Chase runs out of the room.

Adam presses a few buttons on the console and runs into his capsule, dialing up his power to the max.

He tries to open the capsule door but pushes it off with his super strength, causing it to fly across the room.

"I can't wait to see if it worked!" He chuckles running out of the room.

"Man, I always get stuck with the wobbly chair." Chase sighs as he and Adam walk over to a table in the cafeteria.

"I'll fix it. Hold my tray." Adam says handing Chase his food tray.

Adam tries to pick up the chair but he accidentally rips off the top of it with his super strength, making Chase give him a look.