Cyborg Shark Attack

Nobody's POV

"Man, that movie was awesome!" Adam chuckles as he and his brothers walk into the living room.

"Yeah, Shark Beach definitely lived up to the hype. Though I couldn't hear most of it over Leo screaming. SHARK! AHHHHH!" Chase says.

"No, Chase, that's not right, it was more like AHHHHHHHH!" Adam yells, mocking Leo's girly scream perfectly.

"I was not that loud!" Leo protests.

"Dude, girls said that you were screaming like a girl." Chase chuckles.

"Look, it's hard for me to talk about, but when I was younger I had a very traumatic experience with a shark." Leo sighs.

"You did?" Chase asks.

"It was the dead of summer. I was playing in the water when all of a sudden, everything turned red. And that's when I realized..." Leo explains in a serious voice.

"Realized what?" Adam asks.

"It bit me." Leo mutters.

"A great white?" Chase asks.

"No." Leo replies.

"Hammerhead?" Adam asks.

"No." Leo says.

"Tiger?" Chase asks.

"No." Leo replies.

"Thresher?" Adam asks.

"No." Leo says.

"Bull shark?" Chase asks,

"OK, it was rubber!" Leo shouts.

"Wait wait wait. You were bitten by a toy shark at the beach?" Chase asks, trying as hard as possible not to laugh.

"No...it was a bathtub. But, that water was choppy. And I was not the only victim. Mr. Froggy is still missing." Leo cries, acting like his life was in danger.

"You know what else is missing?" Adam asks.

"What?" Leo asks giving Adam a confused look.

"Your manhood." Adam says before walking off with Chase, leaving Leo alone.

"Hey, you still studying for our health class CPR exam tonight?" Leo asks walking up to Janelle in the hall, who is sat with a CPR dummy.

"Your place at seven?" Janelle asks.

"I was talking to her, but you're welcome to come too." Leo chuckles, trying to be funny to impress Janelle.

"She's plastic and even her stomach's turning from that one." Janelle groans.

"Hey, Janelle, aren't you a bit old to be playing with dolls? Give it to Chase." Adam chuckles walking over with Chase.

"It's not a doll, it's a CPR dummy. Or in your case, another inanimate object that's smarter than you." Chase mocks back.

"Hey, Leo, maybe after we're done studying we can go see Shark Beach?" Janelle suggests.

"Yeah. Already saw it. Two thumbs down." Leo says putting his thumbs down.

"Really? I loved it." Janelle replies.

"And eight fingers up!" Leo gasps, quickly holding his fingers up.

"I love sharks, they fascinate me." Janelle says.

"Me too!" Leo lies, trying to get on Janelle's good side by liking the same stuff as her.

"They're the most misunderstood creatures on the planet." Janelle says.

"I know! So they eat people. Leave them alone!" Leo scoffs.