Adam Steps Up

Nobody's POV

"All right, listen up, guys. We're introducing a new element to training: The Bionic Battle." Chase explains as he and his sisters stand around a group of students in the training area.

"Yes! Me first!" Mia shouts jumping up and down.

"Mia, for the last time, your not a student. You don't need to do the training exercises." Bree says giving her a strange look.

"Ahh! But I want too!" Mia whines.

"Each week, two of you will be pitted against each other in a physical challenge." Chase says, finishing up his explanation.

"To the death?" Spin asks excitedly.

"Yes, Big D built this multi-million-dollar facility to train and house you just so we could pick you off one by one!" Leo scoffs.

"So each week's winner will earn points toward advancing to the next bionic skill level. And the loser gets... Well, humiliated." Chase says with a shrug.

"Spin, since you're the youngest, you get to choose an opponent first." Bree says turning to Spin.

"Remember what I taught you Spinster?" Mia asks turning to Spin.

"Throttle everyone your up against?" Spin says.

"Your gonna be the greatest bionic hero on the island!" Mia chuckles hi-fiving him.

"No, no. This isn't about scaring people. No one's going to get hurt." Chase says, just as someone throws a basketball at his back.

Chase, Bree and Mia walk out into the training area, only to find Adam playing basketball with his students.

"What are you doing?" Chase asks turning to Adam.

"We're throwing this thing at that thing. I'm an athlete!" Bob chuckles pointing to the net.

"Adam, you're a mentor now. You have to start acting like one." Bree says giving her brother an accusing look.

"Mia doesn't." Adam says with a shrug.

"I am a mentor, I just teach with more aggression than you guys." Mia protests.

"Besides, I am mentoring them. We're supposed to teach them how to use their abilities. So... We're havin' a bionic slam dunk contest." Adam explains.

"Incoming!" Bob yells caring at the hoop and jumping up, causing him to hang in the air on it.

"Bob! Get down from there!" Bree shouts.

"Sorry, little lady. No can do." Bob replies.

"Why not?" Bree asks.

"Because I'm afraid of heights!" Bob shouts nervously.

"But you can levitate." Chase says, a confused look on his face.

"Oh, I'm good going up. It's the going down that never ends well." Bob says nervously.

"I'll have to use my Molecularkinesis to get him down." Chase sighs walking towards Bob.

"Or you could just use a ladder. Or even a stick to hit him down." Mia mutters, making her siblings give her a strange look.

Chase uses his Molecular Kinesis to get Bob down, but Bob falls down on top of him, bringing the net with him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. That ended very well." Adam chuckles.

"Okay, Tasha. I, I got it honey. Ok, now you're just growling." Donald says as he walks into the training area on his phone.

"Trouble in paradise?" Bree asks as she and her siblings walk over to him.