No Going Back

Nobody's POV

"I'm so glad school's over! Ms. Thistle talked for an hour in history. I mean, she's 90. Does she really need to waste all that breath?" Bree groans as she and her siblings walk down the stairs at school, only to find all the students getting security checked.

"What's all this?" Chase asks.

"Listen up, frogspawn! Security check. Put all metal objects in the bucket and proceed to the wands for a more thorough search." Perry explains as the students stand in a line.

"Principal Perry, what's going on?" Bree asks as she and her siblings walk over.

"Somebody's been stealing computers from the computer lab and I'm gonna bust the perp. Or perps. Bottom line, nobody leaves this school without going through those metal detectors. And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sort through your loose change and have a little heart to heart with the vending machine." Perry explains before walking off.

"Guys, we cannot get wanded. Those things will go off like crazy if they detect our bionics." Bree gasps turning back to her siblings.

"Well, what are we going to do? She's totally going to bust us. And I can't do time!" Mia whines.

"Bust you for what? What are you hiding little Davenport?" Perry asks walking up behind Mia.

"She's not hiding anything." Bree stammers walking over to Perry.

"Well, she does have a secret candy stash hidden in her locker." Adam chuckles, making Mia glare at her.

"Let's go. Empty your pockets." Perry orders.

"Principal Perry, is the really needed?" Mia sighs.

"Comply Perp! Wand her!" Perry snaps as the two lunch ladies grab Mia.

They wave the wands over her and they go off when they reach her neck, detecting her bionic chip.

"Well what do you know, we got one. Flank her girls, the little ones always put up a fight!" Perry shouts.

"Guys! Help me!" Mia screams looking over at her siblings for help, a look of terror in her eyes.

"Everyone cleared the checkpoint hours ago. So why do you four flashbacks keep setting it off? You may not have the laptops, but your hiding something. Maybe another pat down from Carol and Deb will make ya talk." Perry says as she circles the four bionic teens.

"No No. We're good. The first one already scared me for life." Bree groans.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have nightmares for life!" Mia shouts as she clings to Chase.

"Don't move. Nobody's going anywhere until I get to the bottom of this." Perry says grabbing her phone and walking off.

"Guys, we have got to get out of here." Chase says turning to his siblings.

"Relax. The only way Perry could actually see our bionics unless she rips our skin off." Adam says with a shrug.

"Have you met Carol and Deb? I'm pretty sure it's in their will house." Bree groans.

"I know it is! They're evil!" Mia shouts.

"Great news!" Perry shouts walking back into the room.

"You're letting us go?" Bree asks.

"No! I made a call to my friend Chet over at airport security and he's gonna let me borrow a X-ray machine!" Perry explains.

"You have a friend at the airport? Well ask him if he'll let us pass up the peanuts on the 5-10 to Denver!" Adam gasps.