Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.1

Nobody's POV

"Good news my famous bionic peeps. Your new PR guy came through big time." Leo says walking into the house with a box of magazines.

"Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. We always lose." Chase groans.

"Probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer!" Bree shouts glaring at Adam.

"In my defense, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." Adam says with a shrug.

"Yeah, or someone thinks the buzzer is attacking us and destroys it!" Chase adds glaring at him.

"Ok, that only happened one time! That buzzer was out to get me!" Mia cries, making everyone give her a strange look.

"You remember that big magazine interview I got you guys? The article just came out thanks to yours truly... Leo Dooley of Dooley Entertainment the subsidiary of Leo Corp." Leo says with a smirk as he holds out the magazine.

"Awesome!" Chase shouts running over.

"Cool!" Adam adds following after him.

"Sweet!" Mia cheers walking up behind Adam.

"Wait, I wanna see!" Bree shouts grabbing the magazine, her expression changing in a matter of seconds.

"Wait, the reporter interviewed all of us! Why is Adam the only one on the cover?!" She gasps as she looks as the magazine.

"This whole article makes it sound like he's in charge! Adam Davenport is the bionic team's leader, strong man and all around superstar?!" Chase yells reading the magazine.

"Uh, finally someone gets how things work around here!" Adam chuckles sitting down on the couch.

"Hold on, listen to this. 'Along with Adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions'! It's like you and I barely even exist!" Bree gasps.

"Hold it. Check this out. 'Along with the bionic team, the team's mascot Maya cheers them on'! They don't even know I'm bionic!" Mia whines.

"What are you talking about? You guys are mentioned right here. See? Bree and Chase Davenport not pictured. And Mia, you always offer support to us." Adam says with a shrug.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Donald asks walking into the room.

"This article totally misrepresents how our team works. People are going to think Adam is the only one who does anything." Chase says as he and his sisters walk over to Donald.

"Oh don't worry. I'll set the records straight and tell them the girl and the mascot does stuff too." Adam says from across the room, making Chase glare at him.

"Guys don't worry about it. The media distorts everything. I mean one time, an article said that I was self absorbed." Donald chuckles.

"Ok, maybe the media don't lie about everything." Mia mumbles.

"Look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do." Donald says smiling at the three of them.

"We also spoke to Leo Dooley-the bionic team's brilliant mastermind." Chase reads from the magazine.

What?! That's it! I'm calling my lawyer!" Donald yells snatching the magazine and running out.

"Leo, Look at this. It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are now writing all sorts of lies about us." Chase says as he and his siblings walk up to Leo in the lab.