Armed And Dangerous

Nobody's POV

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Douglas yells as he and Leo stand in the living room, where Leo is holding the couch above his head with his super strength.

"Looking for my phone. Perhaps you haven't heard, I'm bionic now." Leo replies with a smirk.

"Put that down! And be-gentle!" Douglas orders as Leo throws the couch back down with no care what so ever.

"Look, I know that bionic arm is fun but you can't just use it whenever you want." He says as Leo walks over.

"Oh but it's ok when you need a pickle jar opened." Leo says giving him an accusing look.

"That was an emergency. You can't have a tuna sandwich without a pickle!" Douglas scoffs holding out a pickle.

"Having that arm is a huge responsibility, which I thought that you could handle. We finally got the government on our side. Do you know what would happen if they found out there was a fifth bionic kid?" He asks as he walks across the room.

"It'd be another hero. I'd imagine they'd be happy." Leo says with a shrug.

"Or, they would take you away and lock me up! I can't go back to prison! There was a farewell party and I gave a speech! It would just be awkward!" Douglas shouts, making Leo give him a strange look.

"Ok, I get it. I'll only use my arm when it's absolutely necessary." Leo says as Douglas walks over to the table.

All of a sudden, a fly starts buzzing in Leo's face. He tries to swat it away which causes him to generate a laser sphere, breaking a piece of furniture across the room as it flies into it.

"You know, technically, that was the fly's fault." He says as Douglas shoots a look at him.

"Students of Mission Creek! Please welcome, your bionic super humans!" Graham shouts as the students and various reporters stand in the school.

Adam, Bree, Chase and Mia walk into the school, each of them with smiles on their faces.

"And our trusty little mascot Chase." Adam adds patting Chase on the back, making him receive a glare back.

"Now that I'm in charge of the bionic team, I'm gonna be taking them to a whole new level. Believe me, your gonna be seeing a lot more than us." Graham says into the cameras.

"Agent Graham, is there any way we can see a demonstration of these bionics?" One of the various reporters ask.

"Mia, do your thing." Graham says turning towards Mia, a small smirk on his face.

Mia walks into the middle of the room and jumps up onto the bench, making herself visible to everyone in the room.

"Hey guys, give it your best shot!" She shouts turning to the football players, who are all stood there with football in their hands.

They all start tossing the footballs at Mia as hard as they can, obviously trying to knock her off the bench. Before any of them can hit her she uses her air jets to push them all together into one big cluster, shocking the whole crowd.

"Oh, air jets do come in handy." She chuckles before stopping her air jets, making all the footballs drop to her feet.

She jumps off the bench and walks back over to her siblings, the crowd cheering for her as she goes.

"Wow, this is amazing! It's like we're celebrities!" Chase gasps smiling at his siblings.

"We are, and this is just the beginning." Graham says to them before walking across the room.