Night Of The Living Virus

Nobody's POV

"Yes! Totally gonna make it to the next level!" Chase gasps as he, Adam, Leo and Mia play a video game on the TV.

"Game over! Zombies ate your brain! That's the fifth time that's happened today!" Mia whines flopping onto the couch.

"I just wasted three hours of my life getting to that level. I'm never playing Mental Chaos again." Leo sighs throwing his controller onto the couch.

"Me neither." Adam says.

"Me neither." Chase adds.

"I third that." Mia groans.

"Again!" Leo shouts picking up the controller.

"I'm out." Mia says walking over to the kitchen.

"Me too." Adam and Chase say following after their youngest sister.

"Leo, will you stop playing that game? It is nothing but a huge time-waster that is going to rot your brain." Tasha sighs.

"Ooh, Mental Chaos! I got next!" Donald shouts running into the room.

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much!" Tasha snaps, not impressed by her husbands immaturity.

"Huh, you're telling me. He almost beat my high score." Donald says pointing to the screen.

"I'm just saying, this game is affecting him. Last week he tried to pause me. Twice!" Tasha groans,

"That'd really come in handy." Donald chuckles, receiving a glare from Tasha. "If it wasn't so wrong. Okay. Leo, what else are you interested in?" Donald asks, trying to quickly change the subject.

"Well, I keep telling you I'd love to work with you in the lab." Leo says.

"Yeah, and I keep telling you I don't wanna die in a fiery explosion." Donald chuckles.

"Donald, this is perfect! Leo wants to be like you, and you love you." Tasha says.

"But the lab is where I go to investigate the complex mystery that is me." Donald whines, not wanting Leo to work in the lab.

'Well, now you can investigate the complex mystery that is Leo." Tasha suggests.

"I'm deep baby." Leo says with a smirk.

"But he's gonna touch all my stuff!" Donald whines, causing Tasha to glare at him once again. "Fine! You can be my... lab assistant." Donald sighs, not wanting to face the wrath of his wife.

"I prefer scientific liaison." Leo says.

"Yeah, how about vice president of stop talking before you blow it?" Donald asks, making Leo shut up instantly.

"Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost. The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles." Bree explains walking over to her siblings.

"Well, not me. I'm armpits and onions." Adam says, making his siblings give him a look of disgust.

"But Bree, we were gonna go to the mall. It's perfect for both of us since you like shopping and I like huge spaces full of people." Mia says.

"Sorry Mia, we'll go next weekend." Bree says.

"Oh ok." Mia sighs, sad that Bree rejected her. She really wanted to spend time with her older sister. I guess Bree had other plans.

"Hey, why does she get to have a party?" Chase asks as Tasha walks in.

"Because she needs to socialize more with girls other than Mia so she'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests." Tasha explains.