Chip Switch

Nobody's POV

"Dooley! What are you doing in my elevator?!" Perry snaps as Leo walks out of the school elevator.

"I'm enjoying the music. Today is "love songs from the nineties." Wanna dance?" Leo asks.

"Use the stairs! This is exactly how healthy kids become unhealthy adults." Perry orders.

"Really? Are we having this conversation?" Leo asks, referring to Perry's body fitness.

"For your information, I'm a speed walker. Perhaps you've seen me at the Mission Creek Mall giving the shoppers a little eye candy." Perry chuckles, making Leo look at her in disgust. "Listen up, space-fillers! This is Emergency Preparedness Week. An emergency drill can happen at any time. So when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion- Like cattle, if cattle had acne... and braces... and a future filling up my gas tank." Perry cackles before walking off.

"Oh, man! I wish I had Bree's super-speed! Because you do not want to be stuck walking behind cows in an emergency, trust me on that." Adam groans.

"You would trade your super-strength for Bree's super-speed? Man, if I had your strength, I'd just shove the cows out of the way. And, I'd totally walk around and lift up cars." Mia chuckles.

"Mia if I had your elemental abilities, I wouldn't have to worry about bullies ever again. I could just soak the floor when their not looking and trip them up." Chase sighs.

"Yeah, and if I had your super-intelligence, I'd have walked away from this conversation thirty seconds ago." Bree says.

"Hey, you know what would be awesome? If you guys took out your bionic chips and switched your abilities." Leo chuckles.

"Why can't we?" Chase asks.

"I call your super-smarts!" Bree shouts pointing at Chase.

"I call your super-speed!" Adam shouts pointing at Bree.

"I call your super-strength!" Mia shouts pointing at Adam.

"I call your elements!" Chase shouts pointing at Mia.

"I call good looks and charisma. Oh, too late. Already got 'em." Leo chuckles, flashing a smile to no one in particular.

"If you guys are gonna switch your chips before school, don't you think you should run this by Davenport first?" Leo asks as the five teens stand in the lab.

"They're our chips." Brew says.

"Well, yeah, but what if something glitches out and you end up with Adam's gigantic head on Chase's tiny, doll-like body?" Leo asks, getting a glare from Chase.

"We don't have to ask "daddy" for permission on every single thing we do." Bree says.

"Yeah. I mean, do you think I ask Davenport which shoe goes on which foot? No! I label them left and not left." Adam says putting his feet up on the desk.

"Adam that's stupid. I never ask Davenport if I can have sugar on my burgers and I'm completely fine." Mia chuckles, receiving a look of disgust from her siblings.

"Okay, Bree. Attach the chip extractors to the capsules. I'll program the computer for chip removal. And Adam and Mia you guys...Jus-Just get in your capsule." Chase orders walking over to the console.

"Whoo!" Adam shouts running into his capsule.

"Let's do this!" Mia chuckles running into her capsule.

"Now, Leo, I have the most important job of all for you. Now, once we get inside, I'm going to need you... to push this green button." Chase says pointing to a bright green button on the console.