Trent Gets Schooled

Nobody's POV

"Greetings puke puddles! Tomorrow is year book photo day and even though I don't know why anyone would want any memory of this awkward phase in your life, I'll be your photographer." Perry explains walking into the cafeteria, before walking off once again.

"Uh, I hate having my picture taken! I always look so stupid!" Mia whines as she sits at a table with Bree, Adam and Leo.

"Well you guys can think and do whatever you want, but I'm getting my hair down straight after school." Bree says.

"Can you bring back some of it? I need to finish building my Taj-Ma Hair." Adam chuckles, pulling up a small model made up of hair.

"Where did you get all that hair?" Bree asks.

"Pets, shower drains, brushes. If you want it, you can get it." Adam says with a shrug.

"Adam, you are a genius!" Mia chuckles hi-fiving him.

"Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?" Leo asks as Chase walks over.

"I am still trying to live down my last photo when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched!" Bree groans showing them her old yearbook photo.

"Ahh! Why did you guys never tell me about this?!" Mia screams jumping back in her chair, scared of the picture of her sister.

"Because we didn't want you to get nightmares." Chase says.

"I'm 14 next month!" Mia protests, only to get ignored.

"Bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook pictures! Perry photobombed every team picture!" Chase groans as the bell rings.

Chase, Mia and Leo walk out into the hall, only to find Trent playing football.

"Trent, what are you doing?" Chase asks walking over to him.

"Using football practice as an excuse to knock over innocent bystanders!" He chuckles.

"But it's not even football season!" Leo protests.

"Yeah and I would know as you guys always trample on me on the way to the games!" Mia shouts.

"True, but it's always tackling season! Heads up!" Trent shouts throwing the ball at Leo.

He catches the ball and all the football players tackle him to the ground and bundle on top of him, before running off once again.

"Here, let me help you up." Trent says holding his arm out to Leo.

"Yeah, I'm not falling for that one!" Leo groans.

"Don't worry, I'm only being nice cause I need something." Trent says as he helps Leo up.

"What do you need then?" Mia asks, not really wanting to know the answer.

"You guys are gonna help me pass my History test." Trent says.

"You don't even take History. The only class you have left is Physics." Chase scoffs.

"And since when do you care about taking tests?" Leo asks.

"And since when do you take Physics?" Mia chuckles, shocked that Trent would take such a complex class.

"There's a lot about me that you don't know about me. I have many layers. I am dense." Trent says, not realising the insult in his words.

"Yes, yes you are." Chase chuckles, putting on a very unconvincing smile.

"Look, Perry says I can't fail again!" Trent groans.