Who Is Marcus: Not Like The Rest Of Us

Part 3 of 4

Nobody's POV

"None of us will be safe until I answer the question, who is Marcus? This guy is unpredictable. You never know when he's going to strike." Leo says into his camera.

"Until we answer the question, it's a group effort." Mia groans walking over to the camera. Suddenly, the ceiling shakes and something hits the floor with a thud.

"Save yourselves!" Leo screams getting up from under the table, only to find Adam stood there covered in gum.

"Adam? What are you doing?" Leo asks.

"You probably don't want to know the answer to that question to be honest." Mia mutters, referring to her brother's current situation.

"I was seeing how many pieces of gum it would take to stick me to the ceiling. 262 is not the answer." Adam groans.

"I've tried to warn you, I've tried to warn everyone. But no one seems to take me seriously." Leo groans into the camera.

"We've tried to warn everyone." Mia groans.

"Marcus is evil! Marcus is evil! Marcus is evil!" Leo sings as he dances over to Adam, Bree and Chase.

"And he's a demon, yeah!" Mia sings as she slides into the room.

"Hi, I'm Marcus and I'm evil. Leo and Mia were right about me." Leo says as he pulls out a cardboard cutout of Marcus.

"And I'm a demon." Mia adds.

"Guys!" Adam gasps, making Leo and Mia smile. Maybe he believed them.

"We're out of milk." Adam groans wiping the smiles right off Mia and Leo's faces.

"Marcus may look normal but he's not like the rest of us. I repeat, Marcus is not like the rest of us!" Leo shouts into the camera.

"He's evil, manipulative and has ugly eyebrows!" Mia adds.

"Surprise! I'm bionic. Just like you, Adam, Bree, and Chase. You two tell anyone, and the whole world will know about your family's little secret. You and your pathetic siblings would be taken away and Davenport would be ruined forever. You know, I'd hate to see your family torn apart because of your big mouths." Marcus cackles.

"It won't be easy but we will defeat him. And in the end, everyone will know that Marcus is bad news." Leo says into the camera before walking off, Mia following close behind.

"Oh, guys. You have no idea." Marcus cackles walking up to the camera, breaking it with one punch.

"Who is Marcus?"