Chapter 24

Date : July 13, 2012
Age : 15
POV : Annie

My family and Brennan's family just arrived in Disney World. we are celebrating for Caleb's birthday.

I was in my room when I heard a knock.

knock knock knock

I opened the door and saw Brennan in shorts and white shirt.

"Hey Brennan!" I said.

"Hey ans! happy seventeenth birthday to Caleb!" he smiled.

"yeah! we are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow to celebrate!!" I smiled at him.

"I can't wait."

"well," I hesitated. "do you want to walk around the hotel?" I asked him.

"sure." he grabbed my hand and smiled.

we walked down the hall and went down the elevator. since we just arrived, I haven't had time to see the place.

"woah." I gasped.

"it's huge!" Brennan said.

I looked around the place. Millions of restaurants, an indoor pool, face paint stands, and so much more.

"ooh ice cream." Brennan said and ran over to the ice cream stand, pulling me with him.

"ah!" I said as I was trying to keep up with him because he was holding on to my hand.

once we reached the ice cream stand, he looked over and me and smirked. "trouble?" he laughed.

"yes!" I smiled at him.

once we were to front Brennan said, "one mint chocolate chip and one chocolate chip cookie dough."

"oh no, you don't have to get me any." I whispered to him.

"of course I do." Brennan looked at the ice cream man as he handed us our orders.

"then let me pay," I said looking around in my purse.

right as I found a twenty dollar bill, I looked up and saw that Brennan had already paid. for both orders.

Brennan walked over to a table and sat down. he began to eat his ice cream like Caleb used to.

I laughed. "you remind me so much of Caleb!!"

"I guess it worked then." he smiled at me.

once Brennan looked down, I flung my ice cream at him.

it landed in his hair and he looked up at me with a shocked look on his face.

I laughed at him and said, "like the old days!"

"your on." he said as he picked up some ice cream and flung it at me. it landed on my nose and I quickly wiped it off onto the floor.

we kept on doing this while laughing until the manager came up to us.

"what are you doing!" she looked us up and down.

"um." I hesitated.

"just leave!" the manager said, looking furiated.

we scurried off in the opposite direction and I said. "goodness, that lady reminds me of ms bridges!"

Brennan laughed and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me to the bathrooms.

"I'll go clean myself up and you should do the same." he said to me.

"will do." I smiled.

I walked in, picked out all of the ice cream out of my hair and washed my hands. I fixed all of my flyaways and fixed my cardigan.