Chapter 38

Date : November 2, 2013
Age : 17
POV : Annie

Right as I woke up, I immediately got on my phone and texted Brennan.

Annie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
*two minutes later*
Brennan - Thank you ans!!!! I love you

I smiled to myself and got ready for the day. I put on leggings, a nice shirt, and I left my hair down today. I did my normal makeup, I brushed my teeth, and then I combed my hair again.

Ding Dong

I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Brennan.

"happy birthday!!!" I fell into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled to myself.

"Thank you Annie." he said as he embraced me in a hug.

Once I pulled away, I asked, "Do you want some birthday pancakes?"

"Of course. You pancakes are the best." Brennan smiled at me.

I walked over to the kitchen and Brennan sat on one of the kitchen chairs. "So, how has you day been?" I asked Brennan.

"Pretty good." he said as he watched me whip up the pancake batter.

"Well you have plans tonight." I smiled.

"What plans?"

"Your birthday party!! oh, and that reminds me. I need to give you your present." I said as I walked over to the living room. I went behind one of our couches and grabbed Brennan's present. I walked back over to Brennan and handed it to him.

He took the present, but he set it behind him.

"I don't need a present. I have everything I need in front of me." he flirted as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips. I then pulled away from his grip and said, "open it."

"Fine." he playfully rolled his eyes. I lightly punched him in the shoulder as he began to slowly open the present.

"Four tickets to A FOOTBALL GAME?!" Brennan smiled.

"Yes!" I smiled back.

"Aah!! I can't believe it!!" he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. While I was up in the air, he began to tickle my stomach, causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

"AHH!! stop it stop it!!" I laughed. By now I was basically hanging onto his body for dear life, not wanting to fall to the ground. my legs were wrapped around his waist, but he kept on tickling me, which gave me a hard time trying to find where my arms should hang on.

He eventually stopped tickling me and pulled me back up.

"Wait hang on." he said as he began to fix my hair. "There." he smiled as he was finished.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So..." he said going back to the counter. "Four tickets. You, me, Sydney, and Hayden?"

"Whatever you want." I said as I went over to make our pancakes.

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

*flash forward to two days later*

Brennan, Sydney, Hayden, and I were all on our long, 6-hour drive to Ohio. Brennan was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Sydney and Hayden were in the back.

I took a long look out on the road. it was beautiful. the sun glistened down on it just perfectly.

But then I looked over at Brennan.