Chapter 103

Date : May 13, 2019
Age : 22
POV : Annie

And from that day forth, Brennan Donnelly kept his promise to me. All throughout college, he has always checked up on me, he has constantly reminded me of what butterflies feel like, he has continued to remind just how special I really am, and he has made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

He even gave up his soccer scholarship. Just for me.

He started his first day of sophomore year at Stanford and he says that its "the best decision he's ever made".

Hayden, Sydney, Ethan, Jayden, Brennan, and I have all managed to stay best friends. No one ever thought that 3 kids from Maryland, a kid from Texas, a kid from Arkansas, and a kid from California could get along so well, but our friendships with each other are just so amazing.

As for Charlie and Savannah, we've still stayed in touch with them. We all plan a trip once a month and travel all the way to South Carolina. Charlie proposed to Savannah about three months ago, and they've grown closer and closer each and every day.

As for Maddie, I haven't said a word to her since that one day in freshman year, and I don't plan to talk to her forevermore.

And right when Brennan and I got back together, I started to vlog again and I posted on my social media at least once everyday. I now hold the record for the most subscribers in the world, having 145 million, and Brennan is second with 103 million.

And every single day, I always remember how proud Caleb and my mother would be. If they were here, Caleb would probably be playing baseball for the Baltimore Orioles and my mom would still be yelling at me because I don't pick up the dirty clothes off the floor of my room, but I would still love them endlessly. They were always there for me, through thick and thin, and I was just so lucky to have had the chance to have two people like them in my lives.

And as for us now, today, May 13th, 2019, we have all graduated. All of us are continuing our careers on social media, and even though we are still boyfriend and girlfriend, Brennan and I are renting a big apartment in LA. The neighboring apartments will be filled with our best friends, Hayden and Sydney to our right, Jayden and Ethan to our left, and Charlie and Savannah next to Hayden and Sydney.

It is going to be so perfect.

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

The graduation reception was huge. Having it out on the football field at least gave us a little bit of room.

"Annie!" I heard a voice call out behind me.

I turned around and smiled once I saw Brennan. I ran towards his body and threw my arms around his neck once we were close enough. He spun me around in circles before setting me down on the ground.

"We did it!" I smiled at him.

"I'm so so proud of you," he smiled back and showed just as much excitement.

I stared into his eyes just long enough for me to start crying. "We did it," I repeated.

Brennan wiped away my tears and I shook my head. I took in a deep breath and looked at my watch.

"Wait, aren't you about to give your speech? You have to get up on stage!" I said to him.

He took my hand and made me walk with him. Just before he walked up the stairs to get on stage, he said, "I'll see you soon."

"Okay, I'll be over by Jayden and Sydney," I smiled and pointed to my seat.

He gave my hand a squeeze and I then walked over to the girls. I sat down in between them in the front row and I watched Brennan take his seat on stage.