Chapter 89

Date : March 15, 2016
Age : 19
POV : Annie

"Do I look okay?" I asked Sydney as I turned my body towards hers. I had on my white homecoming dress along with a good amount of makeup.

"Annie, you look amazing

"Annie, you look amazing."

I turned my body back towards the mirror and fiddled around with my dress.

"I think I got the wrong size dress."

Sydney walked over to me and looked at my body through the mirror. "It fits you perfectly, I don't know what you are talking about."

Knock Knock Knock

I walked over to the door and slowly creaked it open. I saw Hayden standing there in a tux with his phone in his hand.

"Hey Hayden," I smiled as I let him come in.

He walked in our door and said, "Thanks."

"Hayden," I heard Sydney say as she smiled at him.

"Hey," he smiled back at her.

She took steps toward him and gave him a peck on the lips. He wrapped one arm around her and they turned towards me.

"Brennan should be down here any minute." Hayden told me.

"Okay."

Knock Knock

"Perfect timing." Sydney spoke.

I gave Sydney a smile and turned back around to the door. I put my hand on the knob and turned it. I peeked my head through the door to see Brennan standing there.

"Hey," I smiled and walked out, making sure to close the door behind me.

Brennan ran his fingers through his mesh hair as he looked me up and down.

"You look absolutely amazing."

"And so do you, Mr. Donnelly." I smiled.

"But you look better."

"Yeah, I do," I said as looked down.

I looked back up at Brennan and he had a shocked look on his face that made me smile.

"You said it yourself," I said.