Chapter 45

Date : June 30, 2014
Age : 17
POV : Annie

I pulled out my clogging camera from my bag and started to vlog. I flipped up the mirror screen and pushed record.

"Hey guys! I'm just got done getting ready for the day and I honestly don't know what I will do today. I might call Brennan and we can go somewhere, but if I can't do that, I have no 'Pla-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

knock knock knock

"I wonder who that is." I whispered to the camera and walked over to the door.

I opened the door to see Brennan.

"Hi Brennan!" I smiled.

I wrapped my free arm around his neck and hugged him. "Hi Ans." I could feel him smile.

I pulled away and said, "So what are the plans for the day? Tell our viewers"

He turned towards the camera and said, "I honestly have no clue." he scratched his head. "But! we could go to Chick-Fil-A!" he smiled at me.

"Dude we go there like every week!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah we do." he said. "What about we just go outside for a few?"

"Sounds good." I smiled at the camera and then turned it off. I set the camera on the table and me and Brennan walked outside.

We ran down our steps and made our way over towards our treehouse. We climbed up literally like 50 steps before reaching the top.

I sat down on top of the treehouse and let my legs dangle off of the edge. Brennan came and sat right beside me a few moments after.

"We are seniors this year. oh my god." Brennan looked at me.

"I know it's crazy. it's our last year in this city." I looked back at Brennan. "I just wish time could stop, and it could all slow down. time goes by too fast."

"And we'll be off to college soon." Brennan put his hand through his hair.

"Can you please stop bringing up college?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Annie." Brennan apologized.

"It's okay. I know what you mean. Colleges are excepting and declining our application here and there. We can't control it." I rested my head on Brennan's shoulder. "And I take back what I said earlier. Brennan, I would be so damn lucky to go the same college as you, but you can't pass up any soccer offer just for me." I looked at him in the eye. "I mean it."

"And you can't pass up any basketball offer just for me." Brennan looked back at me.

"I'll try not to." I smiled as one tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away as I tilted my head down.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I heard a ring from Brennan's phone.

I looked up at him and laughed. "Perfect timing."

He smiled at me and answered the phone.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Okay be there in a few." Brennan smiled again as he hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was my mom telling us to come to Sydney's meet." Brennan replied.

"Oh ok." I said while getting up.

We both went down the ladder, step by step, and made our way over towards Brennan's car. We both hopped into the car and drove over to Sydney's state gymnastics meet.